• Make it support 3D layers???
    Hi Sky

Yes this is something we hope to add!
  • Hi, the ascenders/descenders lock works great if you have one line of text, but if you have a block of text like 5 lines and are using the typewriter effect, it will start the height of the box at the full height of the final paragraph rather than expand the height with the text line by line as it would do if unchecked. Is there a way to fix this without manually keying the box expansion? 
    Hi Don

Yes unfortunately this is a limitation with multiline text. We recommend using the NYOP decompose text script to break it into multiple lines, which can be a pain but will give a correct result.

• Will work with RTL?
    Hi Oleg

Yes it will!
  • Hi, I just using textbox 2 but when I render from AE to Encoder, the textbox2 is not appearing. Any solutions? Thanks!
    Hi Averoes

If it’s rendering in Ae but not AME the first thing I'd suggest is restarting AME because if the plugin was installed and AME was open, it hasn’t had a chance to load the plugin yet.
  • Doesn't work with paragraphs or multi-line text... by that I mean frames the text content only, it frames the text box - looking for tiktok styling.
  • Doesn't work with paragraphs or multi-line text... by that I mean frames the text content only, it frames the text box - looking for tiktok styling.
    Hi Todd

Yes that's right, it will draw the entire bounding box. I use the NYOP script decompose text to separate it into multiple lines, not ideal. We are working with Adobe to expose the c++ functionality to be able to receive the text indices per line.

• after i close AE 2024, the plugin keeps getting not detected.
    i have to recopy the file into the plugins folder again
    i have also placed it in the mediacore folder. please update!
  • after i close AE 2024, the plugin keeps getting not detected.
    i have to recopy the file into the plugins folder again
    i have also placed it in the mediacore folder. please update!
    Hi Samuel
    Thanks for your comment, I have responded to your ticket. 
  • the "anchor" options on the "Box" effect seem to be broken now.
  • the "anchor" options on the "Box" effect seem to be broken now.
    Hi Anastasiya

Thanks for letting me know. I tried it on my machine but it appears to be working, could you please open a support ticket and attach the .aep where it's not working so I can diagnose the cause and issue a fix?

1. I would like to share my requests for future updates with you.

Currently, we adjust the margin size of the text box based on the width of the text layer, 

but I suggest adding the option to specify vertical and horizontal sizes separately. 

This would enable us to create boxes based on specific dimensions. 

It would be useful when unifying the box sizes of several text layers or when using a box for masking purposes.  

Additionally, it would be helpful to adjust opacity separately for text, fill, and border lines. 

For instance, having the ability to make only the text box semi-transparent while keeping the text itself fully opaque, adjusting the fill opacity independently, and controlling the opacity of border lines individually would be valuable.  

By incorporating the pre-grow bounds effect function ahead of the current effects, 

we can prevent the sudden disappearance of the box, even when it frames out. 

Width Reference Feature: Integrating a width reference feature alongside the existing

"accenders/descenders update vertices" functionality allows users to adjust text elements 

while considering the width of the text box. This ensures modifications to accenders 

and descenders consider the overall width of the text, facilitating more precise and cohesive designs.

I would be delighted if you could consider these updates. Thank you.