• Looks amazing bro!
  • Thanks, Figher. Cool name, by the way.

Looks amazing bro!

• Hello,
    the Guides licence window opens everytime I lauch AE, asking for the license number, even though I've entered the license number before.
  • Hey, downloaded the trial but when clicking on buttons it defaults always to screen guides. 

Working on Mac Catalina and Adobe 2020.

Any idea what I am missing?

Thanks,

Miguel
  • Hey Miguel.
    Select some layers, then hold down the SHIFT key and click on a button in Guides UI. Cheers.

Hey, downloaded the trial but when clicking on buttons it defaults always to screen guides. 

Thanks,

Miguel

• Hey Tomas,

thanks for the response, this thing doesn't warn when there is a reply, so I found out well pass the trial. 

Only way to find out if you are right is going to be buying it...

LEAP OF FAITH

:D

Hey Miguel.
    Select some layers, then hold down the SHIFT key and click on a button in Guides UI. Cheers.

Hey, downloaded the trial but when clicking on buttons it defaults always to screen guides. 

Thanks,

Miguel

• Hi, awesome product!

I'm having the same problem as Sébastien Bruzzo. Every time I launch AE I get prompted for the license.
  • Are there kbar scriptlets for this? Not sure if I'm using the right terminology. The UI is pretty overkill for what I will use it for, just need a few buttons. Thanks!
  • No there isn't. But I'd like to hear about what functionality you'd like to have in KBar for Guides..tb_button {padding:1px;cursor:pointer;border-right: 1px solid #8b8b8b;border-left: 1px solid #FFF;border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;}.tb_button.hover {borer:2px outset #def; background-color: #f8f8f8 !important;}.ws_toolbar {z-index:100000} .ws_toolbar .ws_tb_btn {cursor:pointer;border:1px solid #555;padding:3px} .tb_highlight{background-color:yellow} .tb_hide {visibility:hidden} .ws_toolbar img {padding:2px;margin:0px}

Are there kbar scriptlets for this? Not sure if I'm using the right terminology. The UI is pretty overkill for what I will use it for, just need a few buttons. Thanks!

• Just to add guides at center or on edges. So the icons/scriptlets for the top row.
  • This tool is a must have! The only thing that I would wish wish wish is that this tool would have an ability to "mirror" guides, horizontally and vertically. This would allow using GUIDES to position stuff in a way that would be so cool! So basically what would be in top half or bottom half of the comp would be mirrored in the other half... =D Anycase thanks for this this awesome tool!
  • Love this tool, but I haven't been able to use it since moving to my M1 Macbook Air. Is this a known issue?
  • Hi. Do you have an estimate when Guides will be updated to work on AE 2022, please? Many thanks.
  • Hi there,
    Patricia asked already but didn't get a reply. Would be nice to be able to use the tool in in AE 2022. When will this happen?

• Love this tool, but I haven't been able to use it since moving to my M1 Macbook Air. Is this a known issue?

works fine. if you have an issue please open a support ticket. https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1