Blace - AI Face Detection Plugin for After Effects and Premiere Pro
  • Hi there - it´s a great tool, but I urgently need this to run on a mac - pleeease:-)
    Best regards, H. B.
  • Hi there - it´s a great tool, but I urgently need this to run on a mac - pleeease:-)
    Best regards, H. B.
    Hey Holger,
    thanks for your feedback! We are working on a mac implementation. It's a bit complicated since our framework relies on CUDA, which is not supported by Apple atm. Please follow this page to get notified about updates :)
  • Hello.
    I used the Trial version.

I want to apply the blur style only to the eyes.
    Will it be such a specification in the future?

And if I check "Effect on transparent", nothing changes.

Is this because it's a Trial version?
  • Hey, you can (1.) switch the mode from "Face" to "Eyes" and scale the detections a bit, this will draw a blurred circle on the eyes. Since its a circle it will cover a bit more area than just the eyes. If you need a blurred rectangle, you could use (2.) Style "Rectangle", "Draw effect on transparent" and drive an Camera Blur effect with its output. Effect on transparent is indeed not possible in trial mode and therefore solution 2. only possible with a valid key.
  • Please make a version that Auto-Blurs License Plates!!!! That would be incredibly handy! ...Thank you for making awesome software!

• The trial goes in and out of green and red and when it turns green, it looses the tracking

• The trial goes in and out of green and red and when it turns green, it looses the tracking
    This is a limitation of the trial mode and gone once you have a valid license.
  • Hi
    Is it possible to get a null or x/y coords from the plugin, so I can track something onto it?
  • Hi
    Is it possible to get a null or x/y coords from the plugin, so I can track something onto it?
    At the moment the positions are not exposed, but you can use a custom layer to apply your own footage onto the tracked faces.
  • Can you use this to blur out, or pixelate license plates as well?
  • Hello. Thank you for providing useful plugins.
    And like Ric Albert, I would really like to be able to output null and x/y coordinates from the plugin.
     It would be an update that would require a new expense. I hope you will consider it.
  • Very cool plugin!
    Is there an option to smoothen the keyframes? It looks very "jumpy" at the moment.

• What is the best computer set up to use this plugin? I currently this plugin makes my computer redline when applied in premiere pro making playback impossible and edit next to impossible. What is necessary for this plugin to run smooth? Rendering is also slowed to insane level suggesting it would take 23 hours to render a 3 min clip with this effect  on, often crashing after an hour. 
  • I think this plugin is very nice!
    However, I am having a great deal of trouble right now and would appreciate an answer from the developer.

The problem is that when I change the resolution in Premiere or MediaEncorder, the effect of the plugin is not reflected in the output.
    For example, when I change the resolution of a 5760x5760px video to 3840x3840.

Is there a workaround for this problem?

• I think this plugin is very nice!
    However, I am having a great deal of trouble right now and would appreciate an answer from the developer.

The problem is that when I change the resolution in Premiere or MediaEncorder, the effect of the plugin is not reflected in the output.
    For example, when I change the resolution of a 5760x5760px video to 3840x3840.

Is there a workaround for this problem?

Best regards, H. B.
    Hey Holger,
    we just released a new version with mac support!