Silence Remover
  • Is there anyway to use this to be able to create markers or anything so I can auto edit to sentence breaks?

Hi
    Silence remover gave you three option 
    - completely remove silence
    - auto edit make a cut between silences and audio 
    - create markers at every silent and audio 
    please watch the video to learn more 
    https://youtu.be/lZRpP-je05c
  • Hi! 

I am using this plugin now in sequences.
    I will export the mp3, which is also fine and looks good.
    I load it, i will apply to the sequence.
    But your plugin ALWAYS takes the first CLIP, not the SEQUENCE.

Example: Currently i have a video for youtube which contains multiple short episodes.
    So i split every episode into multiple sequences.
    Lets say from minte 2 to 10 is episode 1, minute 14 to 22 episode 2 and so on.
    But since your plugin just clips the main clip, i really cant edit the sequences.

As workaround i think i now need to prepare the entire clip first and AFTER that i need to create sequences.
    But the other way around would be also nice.
    Or am i alone with that? :D 
    When its done i have the video from the clip (wrong), but the audio from the mp3 (so from the sequence)
  • Hi 

Does this work on a nested sequence? I need to add some effects to my footage first, then I need to nest the clips and after that I need to remove the silences. :)

Kind Regards
    Jørgen
  • Christian Schrut said: Hi! 
    I am using this plugin now in sequences.I will export the mp3, which is also fine and looks good.I load it, i will apply to the sequence.But your plugin ALWAYS takes the first CLIP, not the SEQUENCE.
    Example: Currently i have a video for youtube which contains multiple short episodes.So i split every episode into multiple sequences.Lets say from minte 2 to 10 is episode 1, minute 14 to 22 episode 2 and so on.But since your plugin just clips the main clip, i really cant edit the sequences.
    As workaround i think i now need to prepare the entire clip first and AFTER that i need to create sequences.But the other way around would be also nice.Or am i alone with that? :D When its done i have the video from the clip (wrong), but the audio from the mp3 (so from the sequence)

you still can apply the cut to a nested sequence
    so after editing, you select all your clips and right-click and nest sequence
    then apply Silence remover
     make sure the audio and the nested clips are the same length
    please, for more, watch the getting started video

Thank you
  • Hi 

Does this work on a nested sequence? I need to add some effects to my footage first, then I need to nest the clips and after that I need to remove the silences. :)

Kind Regards
    Jørgen
    Hi ,
    Silence remover works fine with Nested Sequence 

please, for more watch the getting started video

Thank you
  • Hello, 

Dude, I am getting really annoyed. I have to external mics, two clips. First, I choose the audio for plugin. Make the addjustments and then click the button but it says; "couldn't locate the project item first" . Then there is this issue; If I have a clip on the sequence, it is removing silence from the clip, out of blue. It doesn't remove silence from the audio record. I all chose the audiuo etc.
  • When using the plugin, it only works with one of my audio tracks!!! I recorded myself with 2 different audio tracks, and it locks on 1 of them only and its super frusterating
  • Hello is there anyway to change the plugin load with default settings to my customization? I found a sweet spot for my setting would like to have that loaded automatically when I load the settings instead of changing it every time.
  • Hello is there anyway to change the plugin load with default settings to my customization? I found a sweet spot for my setting would like to have that loaded automatically when I load the settings instead of changing it every time.
    If you need assistance please open a support ticket instead
    If you need assistance please open a support ticket instead
  • Hello, 

Dude, I am getting really annoyed. I have to external mics, two clips. First, I choose the audio for plugin. Make the addjustments and then click the button but it says; "couldn't locate the project item first" . Then there is this issue; If I have a clip on the sequence, it is removing silence from the clip, out of blue. It doesn't remove silence from the audio record. I all chose the audiuo etc.
    In order to assist you better,
    please open a support ticket instead

• When using the plugin, it only works with one of my audio tracks!!! I recorded myself with 2 different audio tracks, and it locks on 1 of them only and its super frusterating
  • I couldn't load prepared mp3 file which is more than 5hours.
    It was possible to read a 2.5hours file.
    Is there a limit of the file size that can be load?
  • I couldn't load prepared mp3 file which is more than 5hours.
    It was possible to read a 2.5hours file.
    Is there a limit of the file size that can be load?
    thank you 
  • i already made a support ticket , i tried this software on settings for 1 hour gaming clips
      noise lvl = 2
    minimum time 50 ms 
    sampling every : 50 ms 
    offset in out :  0 
    it's takes so much time , when i look at task manager it doesn't use GPU 

hope you make a solution for this GPU not being use , because i like your software 
  • it seems like if you lower the minumum time value , its taking so much time for 1 hour clip to finish 
  • i already made a support ticket , i tried this software on settings for 1 hour gaming clips
      noise lvl = 2
    minimum time 50 ms 
    sampling every : 50 ms 
    offset in out :  0 
    it's takes so much time , when i look at task manager it doesn't use GPU 

hope you make a solution for this GPU not being use , because i like your software 
    Actually, what takes time is adding the clips inside Premiere, not processing the cuts. The next version will immediately make cuts on the timeline and will be much faster.
    also please check your ticket 

Thank you 
  • Hi! Do you know how to do something that can detect static moments in video and turn them off or cut to other track, but not based on sound? Like your Silence Remover + maybe Duplicate Frame Remover?
  • Hi,

I have long audio-only clips (voiceover) that I would like to remove the silence from. Is it possible to do this, or will SR only work with video clips with attached audio?
  • I am experiencing an issue with the Silent Remover plugin for Adobe Premiere Pro. When I edit audio in Adobe Audition and then integrate it into Premiere Pro, the plugin fails to recognize the new audio. Even if I disable the original audio in the sequence and set Silent Remover to use the new audio, it automatically reverts to the original audio from the video. This makes using the plugin very challenging and unpredictable, and I am losing a lot of time trying to understand how it works.
  • I am experiencing an issue with the Silent Remover plugin for Adobe Premiere Pro. When I edit audio in Adobe Audition and then integrate it into Premiere Pro, the plugin fails to recognize the new audio. Even if I disable the original audio in the sequence and set Silent Remover to use the new audio, it automatically reverts to the original audio from the video. This makes using the plugin very challenging and unpredictable, and I am losing a lot of time trying to understand how it works.
    Hi,

please open a support ticket so we can help you More

Thnak you 
  • Sat Yo said:
    Hi! Do you know how to do something that can detect static moments in video and turn them off or cut to other track, but not based on sound? Like your Silence Remover + maybe Duplicate Frame Remover?
    that would be a great feature we will look into it 
    Thanks 
  • No more updates for this plugin for the latest versions of Premiere pro?
  • No more updates for this plugin for the latest versions of Premiere pro?

We are working on update will release soon However the current version is working on the latest premiere pro
  • Hello.
    From the latest Premiere update, when I go to "Prepare Audio" the extension is no longer showing the menu that allows us to select the folder.
    It only executes Adobe Encoder
  • Hello.
    From the latest Premiere update, when I go to "Prepare Audio" the extension is no longer showing the menu that allows us to select the folder.
    It only executes Adobe Encoder
    I am having the same issue - I hope a fix is released soon
  • Any news about fixing the bug Sean Pandolfo and I posted below? Any news on an update? It's been almost 2 years without a new version