• imageNebulosity

Nebulosity is a GPU accelerated After Effects plugin. It generates volumes with help of Noises, Layers and Ramps and colorize it with different techniques. As a result plugin can draw nebulas, galaxies, clouds and smoke

https://aescripts.com/nebulosity/

• Very interested in this tool; Is it multi-frame and apple silicon compatible?
    Thank you very much.
  • Very interested in this tool; Is it multi-frame and apple silicon compatible?
    Thank you very much.
    Yes! Please download the free trial and try it on your system :)
  • It doesn't look like it loads VDBs?

That would be very useful. 

Thanks!
  • It doesn't look like it loads VDBs?

That would be very useful. 

Thanks!
    Please check out Stardust and Helium for working with VDB's

• I have most irralix plugins, most are great.
    But why is this so slow? No VDB's or GPU rendering?
    Not quite what was sold on the promotional video..

I would like a refund :(

if you need assistance please open a support ticket https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1

Nebulosity is GPU accelerated. But it can became slow if you set too many steps for render. Actually to get best results you need more steps but while editing for a preview steps can be set 64 for example and then 200 or 500 for render.
    Another possible slow down factor is stars count. It will be solved soon in next update but now try to keep it not too high.
    Tutorial is comming
  • Hi Dimitriy,

this tool is that I'm looking for a long time ;-) an I bought it quickly !!

A tutorial viedo would be really helpfull and maybe a project file for customers they own it ;-)

all the best
    Bernie
  • I really want to get this but having no tutorials and mediocre presets doesn't sell it. Clever work otherwise.

Are you planning to add some nice examples as presets or tutorials soon?
  • I really want to get this but having no tutorials and mediocre presets doesn't sell it. Clever work otherwise.

Are you planning to add some nice examples as presets or tutorials soon?
    Working on tutorial right now. Samples also will be available.
  • Hello!
    Is there a way to slice these volumes?
    Basically if I wanted to isolate segments of it, similar to an MRI?

Thanks!
  • Hello!
    Is there a way to slice these volumes?
    Basically if I wanted to isolate segments of it, similar to an MRI?

Thanks!
    Hello it is not currently possible but it looks like an interesting idea. Will add this feature in next update.
  • Hello,

Will I be able to use this if I don't have a GPU please?

Thanks so much and best wishes,

Maja
  • Hello,

Will I be able to use this if I don't have a GPU please?

Thanks so much and best wishes,

Maja

yes of course, please download the free trial and try it before you purchase
  • Really need tutorials. I bought this plug-in, and there is much potential for my projects. But I need to know how to make text "holes" and I need to know how to use the Mask function soon.
  • Really need tutorials. I bought this plug-in, and there is much potential for my projects. But I need to know how to make text "holes" and I need to know how to use the Mask function soon.
    Here is tutorial how to make holes. You can do same with text: 

Will make more tutorials, soon
  • Will it be possible to load vdb sequences and render them with this plugin in the future?
  • Hi, 

can I use the plugin to make a flight over a cloud cover? 
    If so, how? I would be very happy about a tutorial about it. 

Thanks in advance
  • Equi Nox said:
    Hi, 

Thanks in advance
    If you neeed assistance please open a support ticket instead
  • Equi Nox said:
    Hi, 

Thanks in advance
    This tutorial is very close: 
  • Will you plan to make Nebulosity compatible with AE 2024?

Sure, just need some time.
    Done
  • I don't see anywhere how to use as an alpha channel to overlay with other layers. Seems like a major feature that would be expected? there is also a lack of any Nebulosity documentation on Irrealix site despite the other Irrealix tools having documentation. maybe I am looking in the wrong place?
  • I have a project this might be perfect for but I downloaded the trial and I'm not sure how to get the clouds to subtly morph.  I was looking for a "seed" or an "evolution" setting.  Is it possible just to have it constantly evolving with a key frame (or an expression like, "time*100")?
    Thanks!
  • I have a project this might be perfect for but I downloaded the trial and I'm not sure how to get the clouds to subtly morph.  I was looking for a "seed" or an "evolution" setting.  Is it possible just to have it constantly evolving with a key frame (or an expression like, "time*100")?
    Thanks!
    Hello, in Scattering -> Noise 1 -> Noise Evolution
    Thanks!
    Hello, in Scattering -> Noise 1 -> Noise Evolution
    Thank you!
  • This is a great tool!  Do you have documentation anywhere?  I just purchased the full version and I'm slowly navigating but now I'm trying to make a cloud (not a sphere or a cube, but a single puffy cloud). 

Thanks!
    -Stephen
  • This is a great tool!  Do you have documentation anywhere?  I just purchased the full version and I'm slowly navigating but now I'm trying to make a cloud (not a sphere or a cube, but a single puffy cloud). 

Thanks!
    -Stephen
    Here is interface overview:https://irrealix.com/docs/nebulosity/overview
    and sample:
  • I don't see anywhere how to use as an alpha channel to overlay with other layers. Seems like a major feature that would be expected? there is also a lack of any Nebulosity documentation on Irrealix site despite the other Irrealix tools having documentation. maybe I am looking in the wrong place?
    Sorry it was accidently hidden. 
    it is available here:
    and sample:

• Single user license? No options to use on 2 machines simultaneously?
  • Single user license? No options to use on 2 machines simultaneously?
    The "Single User License" allows for the software to be installed on up to two computers that belong to you as long as they are not being used at the same time. If you need to install it on more than two computers or use them at the same time you will need additional licenses. 

The "Floating Server License" can be installed on as many computers as you'd like but it must be used in conjunction with our Floating License Server (https://aescripts.com/floating-license-server/) and can also only be used by one user at a time so you will need enough licenses to match your users.
    Please see the Floating License FAQ for further details: https://aescripts.com/knowledgebase/index/view/faq/floating-license-faq/

Please see the License Type FAQ for further details: https://aescripts.com/knowledgebase/index/view/faq/license-type-faq/

• Understood. Thanks much Lloyd!