3D Presets for Element 3D
  • image3D Presets for Element 3D

Turn your text, logos, and objects into stunning 3D animations with just a few clicks. With a wide range of materials available, you can add depth and dimension to your projects and create beautiful visual effects. Whether you're looking to give your text a 3D appearance or animate 3D objects, 3D Presets for Element 3D is the perfect tool for the job. Please note that Element 3D is required to use this tool.

https://aescripts.com/3d-presets-for-element-3d/

• Hi there

I have bought and tried it, but after applying any preset as per the instructions, all I get is a blank screen when previewing, and no models show in the Scene Setup in Element 3D. The Group folders created by Element Pro are there, but they are empty. This happens even on a basic text layer...

Can you please advise....?
    Thank you.
    Gary
  • have sent a support ticket, but this might be an issue that affects others so I'm posting here as well. Installed via AEscripts Manager. Do not see in 3D Element. Do not know where to find and move (if that's the fix). A ReadMe about install basics would be useful, thanks.
  • have sent a support ticket, but this might be an issue that affects others so I'm posting here as well. Installed via aescripts Manager. Do not see in 3D Element. Do not know where to find and move (if that's the fix). A ReadMe about install basics would be useful, thanks.
    Follow Up, saw the zxp installer, realized there was an EXTENSION component involved.... that is what needs the note, as I have gotten so used to the manager auto installing that I turn off my think-a-nator.

As an aside, I still find Adobes extension workflow awkward, in that, after years of muscle memory going to the Assistant scripts for managing scripts (TL List in my case) I still find the extension in the "window" drop down feels like a kluge. Not a big deal, but a minor irritant, enough of those and you have an allergic reaction :) pixel away gang :)
  • Gary Bird said:
    Hi there

I have bought and tried it, but after applying any preset as per the instructions, all I get is a blank screen when previewing, and no models show in the Scene Setup in Element 3D. The Group folders created by Element Pro are there, but they are empty. This happens even on a basic text layer...

Can you please advise....?
    Thank you.
    Gary
    Hi Gary,

We're glad to inform you that the problem has been resolved.
    We recommend updating the plugin to the latest version to ensure the smooth functioning of the 3D presets for E3D. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day!
  • Thank you for that fix - it is now working in AE 2023.
  • have sent a support ticket, but this might be an issue that affects others so I'm posting here as well. Installed via aescripts Manager. Do not see in 3D Element. Do not know where to find and move (if that's the fix). A ReadMe about install basics would be useful, thanks.
    Follow Up, saw the zxp installer, realized there was an EXTENSION component involved.... that is what needs the note, as I have gotten so used to the manager auto installing that I turn off my think-a-nator.

As an aside, I still find Adobes extension workflow awkward, in that, after years of muscle memory going to the Assistant scripts for managing scripts (TL List in my case) I still find the extension in the "window" drop down feels like a kluge. Not a big deal, but a minor irritant, enough of those and you have an allergic reaction :) pixel away gang :)
    Kevin, unfortunately, the extension installation workflow is controlled by Adobe and is not something that we have control over. However, we're glad to hear that you were able to resolve the issue with the zxp installer.

We would love to know more about your experience with our product, specifically the 3D presets for Element 3D. Do you have any issues or feedback that you'd like to share with us? We're always looking to improve our products and your feedback is valuable to us.

Regards,
    David
  • This plugin isn't working for me anymore. Not sure what happened. It creates all the layers fine but doesn't display any of the bevels 
  • This plugin isn't working for me anymore. Not sure what happened. It creates all the layers fine but doesn't display any of the bevels 
    I feel that when the Auto Trace window opens for you, you have not disabled the Apply to New Layer option. You must disable the Apply to New Layer option. For more information, please open a new support ticket
  • David Sey said:
    This plugin isn't working for me anymore. Not sure what happened. It creates all the layers fine but doesn't display any of the bevels 
    I feel that when the Auto Trace window opens for you, you have not disabled the Apply to New Layer option. You must disable the Apply to New Layer option. For more information, please open a new support ticket
    That did the trick thank you for the quick response! Make more preset packs please!
  • David Sey said:
    This plugin isn't working for me anymore. Not sure what happened. It creates all the layers fine but doesn't display any of the bevels 
    That did the trick thank you for the quick response! Make more preset packs please!
    Thank you, yes sure we make more presets pack. also you can test our motion presets for premiere too. we want to update it soon
  • Hello
    How many systems does each activation code work on?
  • Hello
    How many systems does each activation code work on?
    The "Single User License" allows for the software to be installed on up to two computers that belong to you as long as they are not being used at the same time. If you need to install it on more than two computers or use them at the same time you will need additional licenses. 

The "Floating Server License" can be installed on as many computers as you'd like but it must be used in conjunction with our Floating License Server (https://aescripts.com/floating-license-server/) and can also only be used by one user at a time so you will need enough licenses to match your users.
    Please see the Floating License FAQ for further details: https://aescripts.com/knowledgebase/index/view/faq/floating-license-faq/

Please see the License Type FAQ for further details: https://aescripts.com/knowledgebase/index/view/faq/license-type-faq/