Displacer Pro
  • Hello, thank you for your work to bring us this plugin.
    One downside however, when I apply Displacer Pro on text, with a displacement map, the effect does not go outside the layer boundaries. This limits its use to precomposed sources, unless an option escaped my attention.
    Is a future version envisaged where it would be possible to implement this function?
    Anyway, thanks for this free and fun plugin!
  • hello i had an issue with the plug-in when i installed it it only gave me the "displacement map" not the pro, i was wondering if anybody else had the same issue and if anybody knows how to get that version ?

• Hello, thank you for your work to bring us this plugin.
    One downside however, when I apply Displacer Pro on text, with a displacement map, the effect does not go outside the layer boundaries. This limits its use to precomposed sources, unless an option escaped my attention.
    Is a future version envisaged where it would be possible to implement this function?
    Anyway, thanks for this free and fun plugin!
    Hi Sebastien

Thanks for your suggestion, I think a buffer expansion feature would be very helpful so I'll keep this in mind for any future updates. 
  • hello i had an issue with the plug-in when i installed it it only gave me the "displacement map" not the pro, i was wondering if anybody else had the same issue and if anybody knows how to get that version ?

Hi Derek

Could you please try with the aescripts manager app as this will handle the installation for you:

Hi Derek

Could you please try with the aescripts manager app as this will handle the installation for you:
    thank you... i found the displacement pro but it keeps crashing i was wondering if theres anyway i could fix it ??

Hi Derek

thank you... i found the displacement pro but it keeps crashing i was wondering if theres anyway i could fix it ??

please open a support ticket for direct assistance: https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1
  • I'm finding that this plugin bugs out and changes drastically when working in 16-bit. I build a stack of displacement in 8-bit and when I went to turn the switch to 16-bit it all changed. Also the Anti-Aliasing really blurs the final image too much.
  • I'm finding that this plugin bugs out and changes drastically when working in 16-bit. I build a stack of displacement in 8-bit and when I went to turn the switch to 16-bit it all changed. Also the Anti-Aliasing really blurs the final image too much.
    Thanks for the feedback Gerald. We'll work to fix this in future updates.
  • It says unsupported when trying to load on up-to-date Ae.
  • It says unsupported when trying to load on up-to-date Ae.
    Hi Hristiyan

Could you please open a support ticket with the error message so we can assist?