• After buying Datamosh 2 and installing over aescript installer, cant find datamosh 2 in the extensions tab :(
  • Hi, 

I bought it today, but can't make it work.

"Ocoured at mosh phase renderTemp SyntaxError
    Unexpected end of JSON input"
  • And also:

Error
    Ocoured at mosh phase renderTemp Rendering error The default template doesn't exist!
    Set the correct template in the Datamosh 2 settings and try again.
  • ever since this update came out im unable to use my original data mosh :(
  • Hey, every time I click on Datamosh, during "Phase: renderTemp" I get the Error "After Effects: One of the output modules could not be imported. It has been reset to use the default settings for the selected file format." and then After Effects crashes.

Any idea how to resolve that?
  • When I want to download FFmpeg = error downloading file error: certificate has expired so when I try without that.... --> COuld not find the FFMPEG executables. Go to the tutorial to install them.

IT'SSSSSS annnnoooying. I bought DATAMOSH2 several weeks ago, and cant use it... It's possible to be refund ? Thanks 
  • I have the same Problem as Christoph Tilley...

It's so anoying
  • "installation failed because the extension is not compatible with the installed applications"

this is the return I got on zip installer after trying to install datamosh2.
    I'm on Mac m1 Big Sur 11.6 (20G165)

annoying yes
  • Hi and thanks for the v2 version of this must have :).
    Where is now the intensity option of the removes frame set up please ?
  • error
    Ocoured at mosh phase moshTemp Moshing Error Something Went wrong with moshing the video, Check the log.
    please solve it.
  • Same problem as moon seungjin, occured at mosh phass moshTemp Moshing Error something went wrong "" "" "" "" "".

Please let us know how to solve it!
  • Loved DMosh1, so stoked to hear about a followup. Downloaded the demo and this product is pretty much unusable. I was able to manually place the ffmpeg and other dependencies, but I'm getting similar errors as everyone else in these comments. Hope this product gets fixed.
  • I'm having the exact same problem.  This updated version has never worked since I paid for the upgrade, is it possible to get a refund?

error
    Ocoured at mosh phase moshTemp Moshing Error Something Went wrong with moshing the video, Check the log.
    please solve it.

• Errors only (FFMPEG)
  • I bought this plugin and from the beginning I only had problems. I would like to request a refund because one of the many problems that I has was already discussed on the forum and have not yet been able to resolve. Thank you for your attention and amazing plugins, but I would like to request a refund :(
  • hmmmm getting JSON errors now. I love the idea of this plugin. If only it worked!!
  • I am also getting a lot of errors when trying to use Data Mosh 2... it worked for about an hour, and no I cannot use it anymore.

Error occured at mosh phase generate glitchdoc Error ENOENT: No such file or directory, etc...
  • Plugin worked fine, but now i get this error when trying to Download Externals: "Error: certificate has expired"
  • I am finding that it doesn't work in AE21, but is okay in AE20, if that helps anyone
  • Hey All,

So sorry for the delayed response on these comments! I have not been receiving notifications and that is on my end. My bad.. I have done my best to stay active on support tickets and that will continue to be the best place to get quick support. Please reach out here first if you have an issue. 

I have been working on an update that should be out within the next few days and will solve many of these bugs that you all have been discussing. I apologize for the inconvenience :(

Some quick things to keep in mind if you are receiving errors:
    - Have you watched the tutorial?
    - Do you have the mosh markers inside of the work area?
    - If you are having problems with the external files, have you tried going into the Datamosh 2 settings and clicking on the link in the paths section? This will allow you to manually install the externals.

Many of the issues will be solved in a few days! Hang with me and if you need immediate assistance please reach out.

- Danny
  • Hey, every time I click on Datamosh, during "Phase: renderTemp" I get the Error "After Effects: One of the output modules could not be imported. It has been reset to use the default settings for the selected file format." and then After Effects crashes.

Any idea how to resolve that?
    Hey Chris, Would you mind opening a support ticket? https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1
  • I just followed the tutorial on installing extensions manually. Linked the applications and overrode security on Mac. I restarted After Effects and when I clicked Datamosh it finally worked. Unfortunately it hasn't worked again after that first time even with restarting the program.
  • Hi guys,this plugin can not find "ffmpeg.exe" in a root that have Chinese character,like :C:\用户\xxx\AppData\Local\.......,so just put it to somewhere eles.like E:\Data Mosh.

老哥们,插件默认安装的ffmpeg如果在中文目录下,插件可能读不出来,比如C:\用户\xxx\AppData\Local\  ,但是插件帮你下载的ffmpeg.7z压缩包是没有问题的,你可以放在一个全英文目录里,比如直接放在  E:\Data Mosh 或者c盘也可以看自己怎么方便来,最后在插件面板的设置里重新指认一下ffmpeg.exe的新位置就行。
  • Hey Danny, was great seeing you on the Cyber Week stream.  Looking forward to diving into Datamosh 2 and destroying some Iframes!  Great job on everything and looking forward to seeing what's to come with Plugin Play.
  • This plugin is a mess. Even with the latest update it just doesn't work, datamosh2 wont render anything, i'm just getting stuck at 50% Phase: RenderTemp everytime i try to use the plugin,  i REALLY don't understand why aescripts keeps selling plugins that aren't stable and barely work.  it's a shame to sell plugins that only work once in 10 times. Aescripts should be ashamed of themselves. Just discontinue this thing , fix it and release it when it will be ready. 
    Hey Matsu,

So sorry for this issue! I am happy to help get you up and running with our tool. The vast amount of our users are successfully moshing and we have ironed out most of the issues.

Would you mind opening a support ticket? https://aescripts.com/contact/

- Danny
  • Yu Chen said:
    Hi guys,this plugin can not find "ffmpeg.exe" in a root that have Chinese character,like :C:\用户\xxx\AppData\Local\.......,so just put it to somewhere eles.like E:\Data Mosh.

老哥们,插件默认安装的ffmpeg如果在中文目录下,插件可能读不出来,比如C:\用户\xxx\AppData\Local\  ,但是插件帮你下载的ffmpeg.7z压缩包是没有问题的,你可以放在一个全英文目录里,比如直接放在  E:\Data Mosh 或者c盘也可以看自己怎么方便来,最后在插件面板的设置里重新指认一下ffmpeg.exe的新位置就行。
    Thanks for this update, we will update this in the version :)
  • Hey Danny, was great seeing you on the Cyber Week stream.  Looking forward to diving into Datamosh 2 and destroying some Iframes!  Great job on everything and looking forward to seeing what's to come with Plugin Play.
    Hey Brandon,

Thanks for the support! Can't wait to see what you create with the tool. Much love <3

- Danny
  • Hello!
    I am using Datamosh 2 for a student project due monday (I have been using it for weeks for said project without problem so far), and since the update the plugin just straight up won't work anymore (happened at the worst time possible). I spent the entire day yesterday trying to fix the issue by myself, still bugged out.
    I opened a support ticket yesterday, but I just wanted to know, are those support tickets getting taken care of duing the weekend? If I can't have an answer before monday morning I won't be able to hand back my final project. Monday is the last day of classes for semester... Any help would be appreciated
  • Hello!
    I am using Datamosh 2 for a student project due monday (I have been using it for weeks for said project without problem so far), and since the update the plugin just straight up won't work anymore (happened at the worst time possible). I spent the entire day yesterday trying to fix the issue by myself, still bugged out.
    I opened a support ticket yesterday, but I just wanted to know, are those support tickets getting taken care of duing the weekend? If I can't have an answer before monday morning I won't be able to hand back my final project. Monday is the last day of classes for semester... Any help would be appreciated
    Hope that our support has been helpful! 
  • Moshing Error Something Went wrong with moshing the video. Check the log. Ocoured at mosh phase moshTemp" error .... please help me i just bought this and i cant do anything.
  • i had some troubles with my datamosh: i have my clip and i press the button "datamosh" on multiply and the pluggin drag me message "priming temp error something went wrong with priming the render. check the log 1 ocoured at mosh phase prime temp" pleaseee H E L P. S O S., another error message is "the default template doesn´t exist. please select a different output template in the datamosh 2 settings before moshing again. Ocuured at mosh phase rendertemp" i dont get it and i was select a diferent "template" please HELPPPPP i was pay 4 this ;( 
    I saw that I am not the only person with this problem, please answer Danny I am very worried wth is going on with this pluggin ;( please help me, i don't get it. and yes. i saw the tutorial
  • Hello,

In the settings panel of the plug-in, it appears that we can choose an other "Output Template" than "Lossless with Alpha". Despite the presence of this option, I can't select any of my output template presets created on my computer... Do you know how to resolve this issue ? Or maybe where I should paste my .aom to see them in the "Output Template" selector ? 

Thanks a lot.

Hugo
    DATAMOSH2_SCREENSHOT.png
    1180 x 94 - 7K
  • Hello I recently download Datamosh2, (i'm on PC, AE 18.1.0 (build 38)

I had some bugs, I tried to fix ffmeg, edit and gac by installing them manually (with the link on the plug-in extensions). But I had again an error message saying

"error Priming temp error Something Went wrong with priming the render. Check the log 1 Ocoured at mosh phase primeTemp"

Can someone help me please ? thanks
  • La Diabla said:
    i had some troubles with my datamosh: i have my clip and i press the button "datamosh" on multiply and the pluggin drag me message "priming temp error something went wrong with priming the render. check the log 1 ocoured at mosh phase prime temp" pleaseee H E L P. S O S., another error message is "the default template doesn´t exist. please select a different output template in the datamosh 2 settings before moshing again. Ocuured at mosh phase rendertemp" i dont get it and i was select a diferent "template" please HELPPPPP i was pay 4 this ;( 
    I saw that I am not the only person with this problem, please answer Danny I am very worried wth is going on with this pluggin ;( please help me, i don't get it. and yes. i saw the tutorial
    Releasing a fix tomorrow for this! Sorry for the issues! In the meantime, please try opening Datamosh 2, attempting to mosh and then choose a different output template from the list. Then try moshing again.

- Danny
  • Hello I recently download Datamosh2, (i'm on PC, AE 18.1.0 (build 38)

I had some bugs, I tried to fix ffmeg, edit and gac by installing them manually (with the link on the plug-in extensions). But I had again an error message saying

"error Priming temp error Something Went wrong with priming the render. Check the log 1 Ocoured at mosh phase primeTemp"

Can someone help me please ? thanks
    Hey Leo, I may need some more context for this issue. Please try submitting a support ticket. However, I think this should be fixed in the update we are about to release :)

- Danny
  • Hello,

In the settings panel of the plug-in, it appears that we can choose an other "Output Template" than "Lossless with Alpha". Despite the presence of this option, I can't select any of my output template presets created on my computer... Do you know how to resolve this issue ? Or maybe where I should paste my .aom to see them in the "Output Template" selector ? 

Thanks a lot.

Hugo
    Hey Hugo,

Yes, I can see how this is confusing! We load the output templates on the first attempted mosh after Datamosh 2 is opened. Please open Datamosh 2, attempt to mosh, and then find the output templates in the settings. 

- Danny
  • "the default template doesn´t exist. please select a different output template in the datamosh 2 settings before moshing again. Ocoured at mosh phase rendertemp" 

Well. Now I try to take this with philosophy. I bought the plugin months ago, and.... never works. Maybe if 
    I still believe in it, it will be my Christmas present !
  • error
    syntaxError Unexpected end of JSON input
    Occured at mosh phase gettingMarkerTimes

plz help........
  • cant do anything with it
    2.png
    551 x 408 - 29K

I keep getting this error - any way to fix it? :) 
  • Having trouble with 2021 adobe and datamosh
  • Hello,

I download the update but now I have a oder error message, " the selected template doesn't exist. Please select a different output template" but I don't know where I can find this, in the setting there are only FFmeg etc

Thanks you for the response 
  • If you need technical assistance please open a support ticket: https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1
  • Hello,

I download the update but now I have a oder error message, " the selected template doesn't exist. Please select a different output template" but I don't know where I can find this, in the setting there are only FFmeg etc

Thanks you for the response 

If you need technical assistance please open a support ticket: https://aescripts.com/contact/?product_id=1816&direct=1
  • I keep getting this error - any way to fix it? :) 

If you need technical assistance please open a support ticket: https://aescripts.com/contact/?product_id=1816&direct=1
  • Hello Danny Perry, I get this error when I m trying to render. Please help, I've just boguht the product.
    a73d979b10d1ccbdf8e2f8a97994f288.png
    587 x 815 - 14K
  • When I want to download FFmpeg = error downloading file error: certificate has expired so when I try without that.... --> COuld not find the FFMPEG executables. Go to the tutorial to install them.

IT'SSSSSS annnnoooying. I bought DATAMOSH2 several weeks ago, and cant use it... It's possible to be refund ? Thanks 

• In short, it does better datamoshing at hd resolution, and when I do full hd or 4k, it kinda not that good ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ But I need 4k ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Is there a way to make the rendered video with an alpha channel so that way there can be a transparent background? 

I know of the output templates, but, every time I render there is still a black background.