• IT DOESN'T WORK
  • Hi, i get an error after clicking "datamosh"

After Effects error: an unexpected error occured while exporting a composition
    Error 6662

Don't know how to solve it
  • If you have a technical or customer support issue, please open a support ticket instead : https://aescripts.com/contact/?product_id=1816&direct=1
  • I have same problem: "I keep getting this error:
    SyntaxError Unexpected end of JSON input Ocurred at mosh phase gettingMarkerTimes"

log
    MOSH PHASE = deletingPreviousMosh
    MOSH PHASE = gettingCompData
    MOSH PHASE = gettingMarkerTimes
    MOSH PHASE = renderTemp
    Error Detected: ERR.name =  SyntaxError   ERR.message =  Unexpected token u in JSON at position 0
    {"option":"moshModules","value":[{"key":"ivayx","updateKey":"r9gz9","index":0,"preset":{"type":"default","value":"multiply","label":"Multiply","mv0":"inMV0*(intensity*4)","mv1":"inMV1*(intensity*4)"},"duration":1,"colorIndex":14,"markerIn":5.13333333333333,"markerOut":6.13333333333333,"moshData":{"holdFrames":false,"injectFrames":false,"useMap":false,"repeatFrames":0,"intensity":50,"acceleration":0,"duration":0,"interval":0,"blend":0,"threshold":0,"swapWI":50,"swapFI":0,"swapFO":0,"swapMarkerIn":0,"swapMarkerOut":1,"mapMarkerIn":0,"mapMarkerOut":1}}]}
    {"option":"removeFrameModules","value":[]}
    {"option":"rendFileLocation","value":"E:\\_\\AE\\mosh\\rendFile"}
    {"option":"compData","value":{"current":{"size":[1920,512],"frameRate":30,"workAreaIn":0,"duration":19.9,"workAreaOut":19.9}}}
    {"option":"glitchDocLocation","value":"E:\\_\\AE\\mosh\\glitchdoc.js"}
    {"option":"glitchDocTempLocation","value":"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Common Files\\Adobe\\CEP\\extensions\\Datamosh 2\\ffmpeg\\glitchDocTemp.js"}
    {"option":"outputTemplates","value":[]}
    MOSH PHASE = deleteTempFiles

• Hello,

Keep getting error 

"Moshing Error Something Went wrong with moshing the video. Check the log. Ocurred at mosh phase moshTemp."

Plugin was working fine a month ago.

Please advise.

Regards,

• Hello,

Keep getting error 

"Moshing Error Something Went wrong with moshing the video. Check the log. Ocurred at mosh phase moshTemp."

Plugin was working fine a month ago.

Please advise.

Regards,

If you have a technical or customer support issue, please open a support ticket instead :https://aescripts.com/contact/?product_id=1816&direct=1
  • Plugin is not loading on Ae 2024, although shwoing up on the Extension Panel. Then nothing.

Please fix ASAP
  • Plugin is not loading on Ae 2024, although shwoing up on the Extension Panel. Then nothing.

Please fix ASAP

see this faq: https://aescripts.com/knowledgebase/index/view/faq/zxp-cep-extension-won-t-open/

If you still need assistance, please open a support ticket instead :https://aescripts.com/contact/?product_id=1816&direct=1
  • I have same problem: "I keep getting this error:
    SyntaxError Unexpected end of JSON input Ocurred at mosh phase gettingMarkerTimes"

log
    MOSH PHASE = renderTemp
    Error Detected: ERR.name =  SyntaxError   ERR.message =  Unexpected token u in JSON at position 0
    {"option":"moshModules","value":[{"key":"ivayx","updateKey":"r9gz9","index":0,"preset":{"type":"default","value":"multiply","label":"Multiply","mv0":"inMV0*(intensity*4)","mv1":"inMV1*(intensity*4)"},"duration":1,"colorIndex":14,"markerIn":5.13333333333333,"markerOut":6.13333333333333,"moshData":{"holdFrames":false,"injectFrames":false,"useMap":false,"repeatFrames":0,"intensity":50,"acceleration":0,"duration":0,"interval":0,"blend":0,"threshold":0,"swapWI":50,"swapFI":0,"swapFO":0,"swapMarkerIn":0,"swapMarkerOut":1,"mapMarkerIn":0,"mapMarkerOut":1}}]}
    {"option":"compData","value":{"current":{"size":[1920,512],"frameRate":30,"workAreaIn":0,"duration":19.9,"workAreaOut":19.9}}}
    {"option":"glitchDocTempLocation","value":"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Common Files\\Adobe\\CEP\\extensions\\Datamosh 2\\ffmpeg\\glitchDocTemp.js"}

how was this solved? :O
  • HELP i'm having this same issue and support is not answering! i have a deadline and can't work with the plugin!!!
    I have same problem: "I keep getting this error:

log
    MOSH PHASE = renderTemp

• HELP It says when I try to download, The extension cannot be installed at the moment, please install a compatible cc aplication and try again.
    It says it datamosh 2.1.3 is compatile with: ant than it only goes up to after effects 2021 nothing higher but I use 2024 or 2022
  • Finally figured out by myself since support is not responding, the markers have to be INSIDE the timeline, in and out.
    I have same problem: "I keep getting this error:

log
    MOSH PHASE = renderTemp

• Installing "FFMPEG" and "FFGLITCH" after prompt.

Following the tutorial in the extension, I reach the point "Download externals". I click the "download" button and get the following:

Error making download paths file Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, chmod
    'C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\Datamosh2\utility\7za.exe

Error copying 7zipbin to temp Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, copyfile 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions\com.aescripts.datamosh2\assets\utility\win\x86\7za.exe'
    ->
    'C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\Datamosh2\utility\7za.exe'

I am running After effects 2020. I have 7zip file manager installed, but also WinRAR.

Any help would mean loads, thank you.
  • Installing "FFMPEG" and "FFGLITCH" after prompt.

Following the tutorial in the extension, I reach the point "Download externals". I click the "download" button and get the following:

Error making download paths file Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, chmod
    'C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\Datamosh2\utility\7za.exe

Error copying 7zipbin to temp Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, copyfile 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions\com.aescripts.datamosh2\assets\utility\win\x86\7za.exe'
    ->
    'C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\Datamosh2\utility\7za.exe'

I am running After effects 2020. I have 7zip file manager installed, but also WinRAR.

Any help would mean loads, thank you.
    Please see here for how to manually install the external files if you are having issues.

• I have installed and pushed button, but it never open...
    I'm using latest version of AE. I could use DataMosh in previous version, so I think this issue is related to the version.
    Do you have any idea about this???
  • lala pop said:
    I have installed and pushed button, but it never open...
    I'm using latest version of AE. I could use DataMosh in previous version, so I think this issue is related to the version.
    Do you have any idea about this???
    Please see here https://aescripts.com/knowledgebase/index/view/faq/zxp-cep-extension-won-t-open/
  • Hi, been trying this for ages. How do I remove the extension from my computer?
  • Hi, been trying this for ages. How do I remove the extension from my computer?
    You can remove the extension using the aescripts ZXP installer. 
  • Hi there--Just DLed for the latest AE2024.  It opens and I'm able to set my markers.  Then I hit datamosh and it only renders 3 frames in the timeline.  Tried with several pieces of footage and varying lengths for the markers.  Thanks!
    I'm on Win 10.
  • Hi there--Just DLed for the latest AE2024.  It opens and I'm able to set my markers.  Then I hit datamosh and it only renders 3 frames in the timeline.  Tried with several pieces of footage and varying lengths for the markers.  Thanks!
    I'm on Win 10.
    Hey Justin! So sorry for the issues! Can you please set your composition's framerate to be a whole number?

- Danny
    I'm on Win 10.
    Hey Justin! So sorry for the issues! Can you please set your composition's framerate to be a whole number?

- Danny
    Ah, thanks Danny, that fixed it.  I'm a little concerned about whether it'll pass QC in a film workflow with that, unfortunately.
    I'm on Win 10.

- Danny
    Ah, thanks Danny, that fixed it.  I'm a little concerned about whether it'll pass QC in a film workflow with that, unfortunately.
    Ahh yes I hear you. This is a temporary bug that we will have sorted out shortly :)