• Здравствуйте! не могу начать работу с этим плагином. Он все время дает предупреждение. image Help solve this problem
    Hi Igor

Could you please let me know which error message comes up?
    Тhis effect only supports 8 bit per channel color. Using this effect in a 16 bit per channel project may reduce color precision
  • Здравствуйте! не могу начать работу с этим плагином. Он все время дает предупреждение. image Help solve this problem
    Hi Igor

Тhis effect only supports 8 bit per channel color. Using this effect in a 16 bit per channel project may reduce color precision
    Thanks Igor. Yes, AutoFill is only 8bpc to improve performance with the upload/download between CPU & GPU. You can still use it at other bitdepths, but any HDR values will be lost. 
    Hi Igor

Thanks Igor. Yes, AutoFill is only 8bpc to improve performance with the upload/download between CPU & GPU. You can still use it at other bitdepths, but any HDR values will be lost. 
    Hi! I cannot work with this plugin. I get artifacts after rendering. I am enclosing an example. 

How do I fix this problem? What settings should be made when creating a project?
  • Problem solved, tech support helped me.
  • Hi! I'm considering buying this but will a 16 or 32 bit color depth support be added sometime in the near future?
  • Hi! I'm considering buying this but will a 16 or 32 bit color depth support be added sometime in the near future?
    Hi Omid

Thanks for letting us know you would like 16bpc or higher before purchasing. We will be considering this in a future update. 
  • Previews do not show up for me. AFX cc 2019, any ideas?
  • Previews do not show up for me. AFX cc 2019, any ideas?

Hi James

Initially the presets were going to be .ffx, but they became too complex so we opted for a project file instead (AutoFill Presets CC 2019.aep). In the future we will be looking to see if they can be adequately made into .ffx.

•  I had said about an issue on  CS6 (at September19) . Today I install AutoFill v1.0.2 . The Problem solved. Thanks for your efforts. 
  • If I move any filled object, the fill points still stay at he same place and make the autofill invisible. Is that done on puorpose???
  • Noiseはできるのですが、Pointsにするとポイントを打った1文字にしかAutoFillが反応しないのはなぜなのでしょうか?
  • If I move any filled object, the fill points still stay at he same place and make the autofill invisible. Is that done on puorpose???
    Hi Chris
    This is After Effects behaviour for the point control when your source layer is continuously rasterised. If the layer isn't continuously rasterised (default behaviour when you precomp something) then the point will move with your layer.

• Noiseは大丈夫なのですが、Pointsにした時にポイントを置いた1文字しか反応せず広がっていかないのはなぜでしょうか?
    Hi Naoki
    With point mode, it will spread until it hits a border. You can lower the border strength for the spread to jump gaps in your logo or text. Let me know if you require more assistance achieving the desired result. 
  • Hello!
    1.Is it allowed to use your plugin to animate my designs and sell licenses for video stocks? for example here https://www.shutterstock.com/video
    2. What license do I need to buy for me to make animation for video stocks?
  • I'm not sure if you explained this in a tutorial and I missed it but...I'm having trouble just figuring out how to get the animation to go to a completion? As in..I need the auto fill to start at a certain time and finish at a certain time in my comp...and there seems to be no rhyme or reason to when the autofill animation completes. Keyframing the speed or radius doesn't quite seem to do the trick. It's almost like I just need a "0% - 100% Complete" parameter...
  • Pre-sale question. Does this work with png and jpeg images? 
  • Pre-sale question. Does this work with png and jpeg images? 
    Hi Liam

Yes it does, it works with all image formats. If you're using a JPEG, you'll need to generate an alpha for it as AutoFill fills based on the alpha channel. Let me know if you have any other queries, and we also have a FAQ here: http://bit.ly/AutoFillHelp
  • I'm not sure if you explained this in a tutorial and I missed it but...I'm having trouble just figuring out how to get the animation to go to a completion? As in..I need the auto fill to start at a certain time and finish at a certain time in my comp...and there seems to be no rhyme or reason to when the autofill animation completes. Keyframing the speed or radius doesn't quite seem to do the trick. It's almost like I just need a "0% - 100% Complete" parameter...
    Hi Ryne

Are you using point as the source mode? If so, speed will change how fast the fill occurs so this will be the most help (along with border strength if you need the fill to cross gaps). Another method would be to use the noise source mode, as this has a duration parameter and will guarantee that the logo is filled by frame n. Let me know if you need any extra assistance. 
  • Polli Mos said:
    Hello!
    1.Is it allowed to use your plugin to animate my designs and sell licenses for video stocks? for example here https://www.shutterstock.com/video
    2. What license do I need to buy for me to make animation for video stocks?
    Hi Polli

Yes you're allowed to use AutoFill to create stock footage and templates, you just need the regular license :)
  • Hi,

Love the plugin but have a question. It seems to be a real resource hog and my rendering/playback struggles on a 2019 5k imac with lots of ram. Are there any good practices for working with the plugin performance wise? I'm revealing quite large photoshop layers for a client job.
  • Is it possible for the reveal to trigger animations? If not it would be a great add for future build. 
    Another similar product (FoxReveal) seems to work in a similar fashion and has this functionality.

• Hi, when creating my speedmap from a duplicate layer - > gaussian blur method, the speed map appears shifted down to the right from its original location, I am fairly new with after effects, not sure what the issue could be. The speedmap doesn't work correctly due to it being shifted from where I intended. I included a screen shot. Highlighted in pink is the duplicate layer which is providing the alpha channel, the shifted white bit is what is seen when "viewing speed map". Help!
    2020-10-30 (1).png
    1366 x 768 - 178K
  • Sam Beck said:
    Hi, when creating my speedmap from a duplicate layer - > gaussian blur method, the speed map appears shifted down to the right from its original location, I am fairly new with after effects, not sure what the issue could be. The speedmap doesn't work correctly due to it being shifted from where I intended. I included a screen shot. Highlighted in pink is the duplicate layer which is providing the alpha channel, the shifted white bit is what is seen when "viewing speed map". Help!
    Hi. This happened because the gaussian blur changer the size of your Speed Map Layer. Try to press "Repeat border blur" (or something like that) in gaussian blur.
    If this didn't help. Try to precompose your logo and speed map layer to a comp size, this should help.

• Hi,

Love the plugin but have a question. It seems to be a real resource hog and my rendering/playback struggles on a 2019 5k imac with lots of ram. Are there any good practices for working with the plugin performance wise? I'm revealing quite large photoshop layers for a client job.
    The lags could occur only if you try to play and render at the same time. If you will close area on the timeline with "Work area" brackets so there will be no rendering while you trying to watch. Then everything will be smooth.
  • Hi,

Hi Robert!

We recently released a video on this exact topic: 

Let me know how you go.
  • timing bug when the effect is applied in a comp that is linked in premiere.
    This plugin is not worth the money.
  • What reason could be causing me to see no growth whatsoever from default settings? when i first loaded this up, default settings for this png would show growth over time, now i'm not seeing anything...?
  • Sam Beck said:
    What reason could be causing me to see no growth whatsoever from default settings? when i first loaded this up, default settings for this png would show growth over time, now i'm not seeing anything...?
    Just noticed that when I zoom in closer I am able to see the growth again. What could be causing this?
  • timing bug when the effect is applied in a comp that is linked in premiere.
    This plugin is not worth the money.
    Hi Martin

Apologies you're experiencing glitches via dynamic link. Please contact support for a refund. 
  • Sam Beck said:
    What reason could be causing me to see no growth whatsoever from default settings? when i first loaded this up, default settings for this png would show growth over time, now i'm not seeing anything...?
    Hi Sam

At it's default, AutoFill requires the origin of the growth to be specified. If the growth origin is over a transparent area of the logo/source, no growth will occur. You can also change the growth to noise, which will grow to eventually fill the entire image. Let me know how you go.
  • How do i remove the "X" across the render output? I just licensed the plugin and it's still there?
  • Sam Beck said:
    How do i remove the "X" across the render output? I just licensed the plugin and it's still there?
    Able to solve this by re-simulating each of my layers. NVM!
  • Help!   After Effects crashes immediately when it "invokes" AutoFill.   Any ideas?  I will try to re-install.
  • So we have plugin working now....but there is a lot of glitching when rendering...esp when animating the speed.  Please help
  • So we have plugin working now....but there is a lot of glitching when rendering...esp when animating the speed.  Please help
    Hi Jacob

Especially when animating parameters, you must hit "resimulate" to get the correct result. Please open a support ticket if you are experiencing issues so I can offer more comprehensive support. 
  • Hello, I bought it and... it doesn't work. Crashed After Effect :( 
    Same thing happening for me. AE CC14 keeps crashing as soon as I apply the plugin.
  • Really disappointed with this purchase. I've tried on several logos and it just doesn't work like in the demo video.
  • Drew Kirk said:
    Really disappointed with this purchase. I've tried on several logos and it just doesn't work like in the demo video.
    Quick update on this... spent more hours trying to do a simple line of text but just doesn't work.... I tutorial video feels slightly misleading as I've not imported a single file that worked. Refund requested.
  • Drew Kirk said:
    Really disappointed with this purchase. I've tried on several logos and it just doesn't work like in the demo video.
    Hi Drew Kirk
    Yes AutoFill does not work absolutely without your participation, you need to specify where the growth should come from.

All videos that are in the demo are included in AutoFill and you can recreate them. To do this, in the composition "2) Edit AutoFill" you need to specify where the growth and filling should come from.

http://bit.ly/AutoFillHelp - Here you can find FAQ with answer to your question

Here is a tutorial on how to use the presets that were in the promotional video.
  • sd
    Drew Kirk said:
    Drew Kirk said:
    Quick update on this... spent more hours trying to do a simple line of text but just doesn't work.... I tutorial video feels slightly misleading as I've not imported a single file that worked. Refund requested.
    AutoFill using Alpha Channel as a border for the flow. 
    So JPEG files are not the best option as well as any other formats without Alpha Channel.
    But AutoFill works with Ae Masks, Ae Shapes, Vector Images, png, TGA, etc

Yes, at first, by Default, if you are not touching anything. AutoFill has only one Point Source and can fill only one connected shape.

But you can use multiple "Point Sources" to fill disconnected shapes.
    Or you can lower down "Broder Strength" which will allow AutoFill to fill an infinite number of disconnected elements.

Everything described above, you can find in a convenient
    "AutoFill - Getting Started" Tutorial on YouTube.

AutoFill Documentation

Visit our wiki page where you'll' find information about each AutoFill feature and how to use it.
    http://bit.ly/AutoFillHelp 

• To anyone experiencing AE crashing when trying to apply effect for the first time;Open one of the relevant .aep projects in the Presets folder, find a layer with the effect on it, and register your version from there.Autofill worked for me in other projects after doing that, but before doing that it was crashing every time in AE2020, cheers.
  •  My AE version is CC 2015. I move AutoFill.aex into my After Effects plugin folder.
    (Windows: Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects CC 2015\Support Files\Plug-ins\)
    I get a error message: 
    "After Effects error: internal verification failure, sorry!
    {I_MIX_GUID_DEPENDENCIES effect missing call to GuidMixInPtr during SMART_PRE_RENDER}"
    How do I fix it? 

To anyone experiencing AE crashing when trying to apply effect for the first time;
    Open one of the relevant .aep projects in the Presets folder, find a layer with the effect on it, and register your version from there.
    Autofill worked for me in other projects after doing that, but before doing that it was crashing every time in AE2020, cheers.
    I try to "Open one of the relevant .aep projects in the Presets folder, find a layer with the effect on it"
    I get the same error message again
  • Hello I have an issue, when I export, the speed of the growth is really off compare when i'm editing it. Inside AE its fine, but when I export it, it has a huge delay. Please help. 
  • "After Effects error: internal verification failure, sorry!
    {I_MIX_GUID_DEPENDENCIES effect missing call to GuidMixInPtr during SMART_PRE_RENDER}"
    How do I fix it? 
  • I'm having an error with this:

After Effects error: internal verification failure, sorry!
    {I_MIX_GUID_DEPENDENCIES effect missing call to GuidMixInPtr during SMART PRE_RENDER}
  • I'm having an error with this:

After Effects error: internal verification failure, sorry!
    {I_MIX_GUID_DEPENDENCIES effect missing call to GuidMixInPtr during SMART PRE_RENDER}
    Hi Jedd

Apologies for this issue. I've updated the beta version to fix this. Let me know how you go. 
    In future if you have any issues, please create a support ticket so we can address the issue as soon as possible.
    zip
    zip
    AutoFill_v1.1.zip
    4M
  • "After Effects error: internal verification failure, sorry!
    How do I fix it? 
    Hi Woojin

Apologies for this issue. I've updated the beta version to fix this. Let me know how you go. 
    In future if you have any issues, please create a support ticket so we can address the issue as soon as possible.
    zip
    zip
    AutoFill_v1.1.zip
    4M
  • Hello I have an issue, when I export, the speed of the growth is really off compare when i'm editing it. Inside AE its fine, but when I export it, it has a huge delay. Please help. 
    Hi Paul

The first thing I'd check is the preview resolution that's being used inside After Effects. There can be quite a difference between the half res preview and the final res result. If that's not the case, please open a support ticket so we can find a solution.
  •  My AE version is CC 2015. I move AutoFill.aex into my After Effects plugin folder.
    (Windows: Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects CC 2015\Support Files\Plug-ins\)
    I get a error message: 
    "After Effects error: internal verification failure, sorry!
    How do I fix it? 

To anyone experiencing AE crashing when trying to apply effect for the first time;
    Open one of the relevant .aep projects in the Presets folder, find a layer with the effect on it, and register your version from there.
    Autofill worked for me in other projects after doing that, but before doing that it was crashing every time in AE2020, cheers.
    I try to "Open one of the relevant .aep projects in the Presets folder, find a layer with the effect on it"
    I get the same error message again
    Hi Mei-yao

zip
    zip
    AutoFill_v1.1.zip
    4M
  • Separate Delay for each of the Points would be a super helpful feature.