• Hello there!

I've created short animation in After effects and limbs were created using Rubberhose. After exporting with Bodymovin plugin limbs don't work.  I import the JSON on mobile IOS.
    I select Hidden and Guides before exporting.

Bodymovin_
    5.7.8  (Current version)  -  Apr 4, 2021
    RubberHose2_2.01
    After Effects_17.7.0 (Build 45)

• Hi

When i use Hebrew font (RTL). After rendering in Bodymovin to HTML it shifts it's position.
    Not only that, the first line becomes second and vise versa.

is there any setting am i missing?

please find attached project.

Regards
    Nitin
    zip
    zip
    Post.zip
  • when this works, it's great.  Othewise. I spend my days and nights trying to figure out why it's rendering a white screen and/or why it chooses to not render some layers (it rendered previously). Then I spend my days and nights rebuilding it until it finally works - using the same elements.   So, clearly this plug-in is plagued by bugs that will have you pulling out your hair.  Be prepared.  
  • when this works, it's great.  Othewise. I spend my days and nights trying to figure out why it's rendering a white screen and/or why it chooses to not render some layers (it rendered previously). Then I spend my days and nights rebuilding it until it finally works - using the same elements.   So, clearly this plug-in is plagued by bugs that will have you pulling out your hair.  Be prepared.  
    hi Tara, sorry to hear that. If you have a problem with a project again would you mind sharing it?
  • Hi Hernan! May I know if the animation generated by Bodymovin is responsive? E.g. responsive HTML5 animated banners
  • Hello, Does Bodymovin support gradients?
    I'd like to create my art in Illustrator, import the assets to After Effects, and export final animation to SVG.
    Anyone have experience with gradients?
  • I do not know what happens that the same files as before if they worked when exporting it as a PNG sequence now they no longer work, it does not export the .json file well
    It does the whole process until it is "done" and when you want to view it, the container is empty
  • Don't hate me, but does this plugin exist in Apple Motion, or other non-Adobe software? Or some software / plugin to edit animations and export them in lottie?
    I can't believe this technology is only for AE
  • Something strange just happened. My Bodymovin doesn't see any compositions to render. I have tried reinstall the plugin and restart aftereffects many times. Allow scripts to access network is checked. What else can be a problem? image
  • Hey bodymovin Crowd & @HernanTorrisi,
    in case I missed it and the topic is old, but anybody could catch some experiences with this error code:

Error: <rect> attribute transform: Expected number, "matrix(NaN,NaN,NaN,NaN,…"

The browser console is generating this for me and producing for my clients plenty of issues. 
    I tried almost everything to clean up the project, but this was not the solution and the problem is still here.
    I will be very thankful for some ideas!
    cheers
  • i could fixed it! 
    Never use a mask on a shape layer
  • Hi there, 

When import JSON via Bodymovin it doing it once and after the IMPORT LOCAL FILE button doesn't work need to close and open the Bodymovin extension. 

Thank you
  • Hi Hernan, 

It seems that there is an issue on exporting to rive for resent versions, have to go back to 5.6.10 to be able to export to RIVE. When using the recent (or the latest) versions it show a warning that you need to check if Scripts are allowed even it is and it's failed, while version 5.6.10 works perfectly fine. Probably just a simple fix, but maybe not, have no clue :) 
  • Is there any way of batch exporting from Bodymovin without having to click to select all the comps one by one and click again to set the destination folder? I've enabled 'Use AE location' in project settings but that doesn't seem to help.
  • Hi everyone, had anyone had experience before using Bodymovin Lottie to export HTML5 animations for Google Ads? That are compatible with Google Ads specs. I've been using the software Google Web Designer, that looks like a limited After Effects, but I would like to try to solve all my Google Ads/banners animations inside AE using Bodymovin. Thanks.
  • i can't find a supported expressions list? How do know what's gonna work?
  • I just installed the latest version and I am using AE 2020. All of the sudden nothing works. I can not render anything. No list of comps is showing up. What is going on?
  • Sonia San said:

I can't get it to work. It is version 5.7.1. I have managed to install it with the zxp but I get a large gray box. I need this plugin but I don't know what to try anymore.
    Any solution for that? Same happening here. After Effects CC2015. In theory it is compatilble.