• Hey guys, 
    I'm on AE 16.1.2 and whenever I launch AfterCodec from the Render Queue menu to adjust the settings, it's crashing AE. It's done it 4 times already. Any suggestions?
    Hi JD,
    I also have AE 16.1.2 and it's running fine. Are you on Windows or OSX ? Please open a support ticket !

• Same here, it does not show up in the composition window so i cannot follow the instructions, any fix here?
    i am using the latest version of after effects. version 16.1.3

What version of After Effects are you using ? Would you have a screenshot ? Please open up a support ticket
    Hi there,

I've installed After Codecs as per the instructions. It is not showing up in the Composition window. How can I fix this?

• Same here, it does not show up in the composition window so i cannot follow the instructions, any fix here?
    i am using the latest version of after effects. version 16.1.3

Please open a support ticket
  • Is the newest version compatible with macOS Catalina? 
  • Is the newest version compatible with macOS Catalina? 
    Hi Tobias,
    Not yet
  • Hi I'm using Render Garden to render on 4 Computers.

If I want to use After Codecs, do I need 4 licences?
  • I'm Amir Livne and Marketing Manager at Gastronomic Spain. We provides Spanish food online at the best price.
  • Hi I'm using Render Garden to render on 4 Computers.

If I want to use After Codecs, do I need 4 licences?
    Yes. Only AfterCodecs for After Effects though, not the other ones
  • Incredible. It's been such a pain having to send everything through media encoder just to export a mp4 in CC. 

The fact that I can use queuing plugins to auto-create render folders and avoid the media encoder's slow loading and messy treatment of my project directory is very much appreciated. Adobe owe you, big time.
  • currently not working with AE 2020 :(
  • When are you planning to release a version for Mac OS Catalina?
  • Have tried reinstalling multiple times but can't get After codecs to show up in AE 2020.  I have it working fine in 2019 but it just doesn't appear in the render format list.  Any thoughts?

• Have tried reinstalling multiple times but can't get After codecs to show up in AE 2020.  I have it working fine in 2019 but it just doesn't appear in the render format list.  Any thoughts?
    Did you update to 1.7.5 I released today ?
  • When are you planning to release a version for Mac OS Catalina?
    I'll keep you up to date about this
  • currently not working with AE 2020 :(
    Please update AfterCodecs to 1.7.5 :) !
  • Installed the latest update, but it just won't show up in the 2020 version. It's still in CC2019 but not the new one. I installed and uninstalled and installed several times. I used both the AEscripts installer and the standalone installer. Every time  I get a super annoying popup by the BRAW Importer app which I'm confused about.  

Did you update to 1.7.5 I released today ?
    Hi, yes- this is the version I'm attempting to install.  I have the same issue as Christoph above.  It simply doesn't show up in AE2020.  

• Hi, yes- this is the version I'm attempting to install.  I have the same issue as Christoph above.  It simply doesn't show up in AE2020.  
    Some users had the same issue and it ended up working by completely uninstalling then installing again

Installed the latest update, but it just won't show up in the 2020 version. It's still in CC2019 but not the new one. I installed and uninstalled and installed several times. I used both the AEscripts installer and the standalone installer. Every time  I get a super annoying popup by the BRAW Importer app which I'm confused about.  

• Hi, yes- this is the version I'm attempting to install.  I have the same issue as Christoph above.  It simply doesn't show up in AE2020.  
    Some users had the same issue and it ended up working by completely uninstalling then installing again

Installed the latest update, but it just won't show up in the 2020 version. It's still in CC2019 but not the new one. I installed and uninstalled and installed several times. I used both the AEscripts installer and the standalone installer. Every time  I get a super annoying popup by the BRAW Importer app which I'm confused about.  

Found the fix.  My previously installed version was 1.3.6.  For whatever reason, the uninstall feature in the 1.7.5 exe wasn't actually removing anything OR installing the updated version.  I had to manually go delete all the files in MediaCore and then reinstall 1.7.5.  Now it appears to work correctly! :)

• Found the fix.  My previously installed version was 1.3.6.  For whatever reason, the uninstall feature in the 1.7.5 exe wasn't actually removing anything OR installing the updated version.  I had to manually go delete all the files in MediaCore and then reinstall 1.7.5.  Now it appears to work correctly! :)
    Thanks for noticing I will update the uninstaller. Could you tell me what was the exact path of the 1.3.6 you had ? There might be multiple MediaCore folders
    Thanks
  • today buy premiere license  , but always  "error during registration "don't render
    (premiere pro  cc 2018)

• You know what ? After I try to render the video. Then it got error. And AFTER THAT, MY ORIGINAL SOURCE VIDEO is AUTOMATIC DELETED for no reason. :) I never can get back that extremely valuable video of mine :)

• today buy premiere license  , but always  "error during registration "don't render
    (premiere pro  cc 2018)

Hi,
    Don't forget to always update AfterCodecs to the latest version here https://autokroma.com/Download/
  • You know what ? After I try to render the video. Then it got error. And AFTER THAT, MY ORIGINAL SOURCE VIDEO is AUTOMATIC DELETED for no reason. :) I never can get back that extremely valuable video of mine :)

Hi,
    I am sorry you lost a video file. AfterCodecs shouldn't erase source files, it doesn't even know the source video files of your After Effects project so this is weird.
    Could you update AfterCodecs https://autokroma.com/Download/ and retry without foreign characters in the filename ?  Only latin alphabet to see if it's working

Thanks,
    Antoine
  • Hi is there an option to change license platform ? : ( We kinda never use media encoder because its buggy.
  • Please contact us and we will fix the bug on Media Encoder. Is it also buggy on Premiere Pro ?
  • Hi, the download link is crash long time , can you fix it XP?
  • Hi, the download link is crash long time , can you fix it XP?
    Hi,
    OSX or Windows ? Which link ? https://autokroma.com/Download/ works fine for me
  • it was working fine in ae 2019. it is not working in 2020. i tried reinstalling but it doesnt show up in the composition menu. any advice?
  • i figured it out, just had to copy directly into plugins and i also delicensed , i dont know if that had anything to do with it.. jt

• Jon Taie said:
    i figured it out, just had to copy directly into plugins and i also delicensed , i dont know if that had anything to do with it.. jt
    It's not working when you have the plugins in the MediaCore folder ? Are you using the latest version of AfterCodecs ? Thanks

• Jon Taie said:
    i figured it out, just had to copy directly into plugins and i also delicensed , i dont know if that had anything to do with it.. jt
    It's not working when you have the plugins in the MediaCore folder ? Are you using the latest version of AfterCodecs ? Thanks
    I was having a similar issue. Used the latest installer. Options weren't visible in AE 2020 "Composition" menu, and no presets available in the Output Modules. Copied the "Autokroma AfterCodecs" folder from Media Core into the AE 2020 "Plug-ins" folder, and it works now. 

• I was having a similar issue. Used the latest installer. Options weren't visible in AE 2020 "Composition" menu, and no presets available in the Output Modules. Copied the "Autokroma AfterCodecs" folder from Media Core into the AE 2020 "Plug-ins" folder, and it works now. 
    Thanks for the feedback, weird. Are you on Windows or Mac OSX ?
  • Does this allow for odd resolutions? I.e., encoding HAP in ffmpeg will only allow you to use resolutions that are divisible by 4 ("is not multiple of 4"). thanks
  • Cam Vokey said:
    Does this allow for odd resolutions? I.e., encoding HAP in ffmpeg will only allow you to use resolutions that are divisible by 4 ("is not multiple of 4"). thanks
    Hi Cam,
    Yes ! We just noticed a bug when you have high threads count (e.g. if you have a 16 core CPU) with non multiple of 4 resolution; this bug will be fixed next week
  • How can I use floating license from my license server?
    What command should I use?
  • How can I use floating license from my license server?
    What command should I use?
    There's a FAQ for that https://aescripts.com/knowledgebase/index/view/faq/floating-license-faq/
  • As AfterCodecs works like others floating licensed products on aescripts + aeplugins
  • Hello, I have a doubt. I often render animations in mp4 format from after effects using Autokroma Aftercodecs plugin, I import it to premiere pro and place it on the timeline. However, when I make certain changes to the animation in after effects and replace the file, the preview is not updated in premiere pro until premiere pro is restarted. could you please tell what to do?
  • Hello, I have a doubt. I often render animations in mp4 format from after effects using Autokroma Aftercodecs plugin, I import it to premiere pro and place it on the timeline. However, when I make certain changes to the animation in after effects and replace the file, the preview is not updated in premiere pro until premiere pro is restarted. could you please tell what to do?
    Hi,
    Looks like a Premiere Pro issue. Could you try to delete PPro Media Cache ?
  • Hello. I'm trying to download the plugin but the download crashes around 60% every time, I tried downloading from aescripts and autokroma but I still have the same issue. Do you have any idea why ? FYI, my connexion is quite slow and downloading 130Mo takes an average of 30mn, maybe it's because of that ? Thank you.
  • Hello. I'm trying to download the plugin but the download crashes around 60% every time, I tried downloading from aescripts and autokroma but I still have the same issue. Do you have any idea why ? FYI, my connexion is quite slow and downloading 130Mo takes an average of 30mn, maybe it's because of that ? Thank you.
    Hello
    Please open a support ticket
    Could you try again now ? I've reduced the size
  • This is fantastic, many many thanks for writing this.
    Would love to see photoJPEG included in a later version if at all possible.

• This is fantastic, many many thanks for writing this.
    Would love to see photoJPEG included in a later version if at all possible.

That's a good idea for the future. You can't export PhotoJPEG as of now ? in After Effects ?
  • Hello!
    For some reason, AfterCodecs suddenly hangs when i try to run it in After Effects.

If i wait 5 minutes it gives this message:

Web Browser
    Stop running this script?
    A script on this page is causing your webbrowser to run slowly.
    If it continues to run, your computer might become unresponsive.
    Yes, No.

When i click to stop the script. Suddenly After Codecs works again.
    Something changed, because it worked 2 days ago. Is it calling out to a server?
  • Hello!
    For some reason, AfterCodecs suddenly hangs when i try to run it in After Effects.

Web Browser
    Yes, No.

I have same issue since yesterday. I have updated to the last version and have same crash,
  • Hello!

Web Browser
    Yes, No.

Hi all,
    Will fix that issue
    Thanks,
    Antoine

• Hello!

Web Browser
    Yes, No.

I have same issue since yesterday. I have updated to the last version and have same crash,
    I just fixed it, is it fixed for you ?
  • I have an issue when I am creating a HAP file with audio the render creates a video and audio file seperatly, I assume to merge them together later and delete the temp audio file, but instead it is deleting the entire render. Any ideas on how to make this work?