Compatibility After Effects Please check exact version compatibility under the "COMPATIBILITY" tab below
Add Your tagsClose
This script provides methods to manipulate keyframes and property channels precisely in compact UI.
Some main features Keysmith provides:
- A condense and dockable panel the blends in with native After Effects panels.
- Change the values of multiple keyframes and property channels simultaneously.
- Precisely modify values with relative or absolute values.
- Copy the value of selected keyframes or from current time.
- Save the current state of the UI for use later.
- Generate multiple new keyframes with new values already set.
- Treat position properties that have been separted as one keyframe.
- Affect only specifed axes in properties that have multiple dimensions.
- Change the speed and influence of keyframes.
- Modify the spatial interpolation of keyframes.
- Optional multiply the length of default tangent handle.
- Quickly set roving and hold keyframes.
- Smart input fields accept values such as: 1in, 1ft, 1cm, 1mm, 1% and converts accordingly. Default unit is pixels.
|After Effects||CS6, CS5.5, CS5|
Current version: 1.0
- 1.0 - Initial release - Dec 2012