Compatibility After Effects Please check exact version compatibility under the "COMPATIBILITY" tab below
Add Your tagsClose
Provides methods to shift, sequence, stagger, or randomize layers properties like in and out points, keyframes, markers and more, presented in a compact UI.
Some main features Rift provides:
- Move multiple different properties (in & out points, source start, markers, keyframes) independently of each other.
- Affect properties and keyframes before, after or in range of the scrubber location.
- Shift with relative or absolute values.
- Sequence over a specified time using linear, ease in, ease out, ease both. Affect the strength of non linear eases using the expo field.
- Stagger by a given offset.
- Randomize with a range.
- Smart input fields accept values such as: 1s, 1f, 1m, 1h, 1ms and converts accordingly. Default unit is seconds.
|After Effects||CC, CS6, CS5.5, CS5, CS4|