Compatibility After Effects Please check exact version compatibility under the "COMPATIBILITY" tab below
Add Your tagsClose
This script provides methods to shift, sequence, stagger, or randomize layers properties like in and out points, keyframes, markers and more, presented in a compact UI.
Some main features Rift provides:
- Move multiple different properties (in & out points, source start, markers, keyframes) independently of each other.
- Affect properties and keyframes before, after or in range of the scrubber location.
- Shift with relative or absolute values.
- Sequence over a specified time using linear, ease in, ease out, ease both. Affect the strength of non linear eases using the expo field.
- Stagger by a given offset.
- Randomize with a range.
- Smart input fields accept values such as: 1s, 1f, 1m, 1h, 1ms and converts accordingly. Default unit is seconds.
|After Effects||CS6, CS5.5, CS5|
Current version: 1.2
- 1.2 - Feb 2013
- Fixed Separated Dimension keys disappearing when operated on.
- Fixed random issue with interface showing up as a white panel and freezing.
- 1.1 - Jan 2013
- Added most easing equations to sequence instead of just Expo. Requested by Riccardo Albertini.
- Renamed some conflicting core functions that might have been causing issues with other scripts.
- 1.0 - Initial release - Dec 2012