Compatibility After Effects Please check exact version compatibility under the "COMPATIBILITY" tab below
Add Your tagsClose
This script provides quick, powerful methods to sort layers vertically in the timeline.
Some main features Sortie provides:
- Sort layers based on criteria such as: position, opacity, distance from a point, name, in point etc...
- Randomize and reverse layer order.
- Group selected layers or perform sort operations in place.
- Case sensitive option for Layer Name and Layer Source sort methods.
- Compact, native panel like design. Intent on being constantly docked in your interface for quick access.
|After Effects||CC, CS6, CS5.5, CS5, CS4|
Current version: 1.2
- 1.2 - Jun 2013
- Refocus to active comp after operation in CS6 and above.
- Fixed dropdowns not showing values in CS4.
- Fixed font issue.
- 1.1 - Feb 2013
- Fixed random issue with interface showing up as a white panel and freezing.
- 1.01 - Jan 2013
- Renamed some conflicting core functions that might have been causing issues with other scripts.
- 1.0 - Initial release - Nov 2012