Compatibility After Effects Please check exact version compatibility under the "COMPATIBILITY" tab below
THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED
What is Layer Converter
Layer Converter automatically converts selected layers to Null objects or Point Lights. Minimalist design makes use of the script as simple as possible. Just one click is needed!
- Works with all types of layers.
- Converts multiple layers at once.
- Works with 2D and 3D layers.
- Copies every type of keyframe.
- Converts selected layers to Null objects or Point Lights.
- Copies rotation, position and orientation (from 3D layer) of selected layers.
- Changes Light's name to 'Emitter #(index number)'
- Brings back the layer order
Point Lights are prepared for Trapcode Particular. Each Light’s name will be changed to ‘Emitter’ with a suffix from the index number.
Script is also perfect for Plexus. You can replace every type of a layer to Null Object or Light for adding a geometry.
I was working for a client that had a grid as part of their brand identity. In order to animate it using Plexus I had to convert a large number of shape layers to null objects. Couldn't have done it without Layer Converter!— Jesper Bolther
Art Director & Animation Director
Stay in touch
If you like this tool, you can be also interested in following my other stuff:
- Visit my PORTFOLIO
- Like my Facebook Page
- Follow me on Vimeo
|CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6, CS5.5, CS5