Compatibility After Effects Please check exact version compatibility under the "COMPATIBILITY" tab below
Add Your tagsClose
Exports animations to json files and pngs (if necessary).
Animations can be played on the web via the bodymovin player or natively in iOS and Android through Lottie.
For playing the animations, get the player in the extension panel, and load it in a browser.
- paths, ellipses, stars, rectangles
- fills, stroke, gradient fills and gradient strokes
- trim paths (partial)
- rounded corners
- transforms (position, anchor point, rotate, scale, opacity, skew, skew axis)
- Most fonts are supported, they can be exported as shapes or as text provided you load the font on the browser
- A single text declination is supported per textbox.
- Not supported: text decorations like Small caps, or Vertical Scale.
- Cameras (partial)
- Expressions. Partially supported. More and more expressions are supported on each release.
- If you have any trouble with one, let us know.
- Expression sliders are supported.
General supported properties
- transform (rotate,scale,position,anchor point, opacity)
- time remap
- masks (additive, and in some cases difference, inverted and subtractive)
- luma and alpha masks (with the svg renderer)
Supported effects (with the svg/html renderer)
- pro levels
- drop shadow
|After Effects||CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014|