SkyBox 360/VR Tools for Premiere Pro
Compatibility Premiere Please check exact version compatibility under the "COMPATIBILITY" tab below
Add Your tagsClose
Mettle Skybox Suite of plugins will be exclusively available as part of the Creative Cloud membership. Adobe is targeting to release the integrated functionality before the end of the year. You can expect to hear and see lots of exciting news before the end of the year.
Import your 360 footage into Adobe Premiere Pro and get right to work with tools designed for cinematic 360º/VR Production.
Effects can be applied directly on 360 footage or an Adjustment layer (great for transitions).
We currently support Equirectangular format: mono 2:1 or Stereo 1:1 over-under.
- Add text, logos, and 2D footage onto your 360 footage
- 360 Seamless Effects: Blur, Denoise, Glow, Sharpen
- Tilt, Pan and Roll your 360 footage - seamlessly
- Recentre your focal point
- Correct the horizon (make it appear straight)
I have run the installer, however the plug in is now showing up when I open Premiere and look for the desired effects in the effects menu.
- Please download and install the latest build from the 'My Downloads & Licenses' section of your user account.
- Please make sure you have the latest GPU driver from your GPU vendors site. Including the openCL dll
- Hold down the shift key when you next launch Premiere Pro
|Premiere||CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6|