Compatibility After Effects Please check exact version compatibility under the "COMPATIBILITY" tab below
Add Your tagsClose
Attach layers to the ends of a stroke.
Easy Arrows will link and auto-orient an arrow, or custom layers, to a Shape Layer path. You have complete control over the styling of the path and the attached object, even after the script has been run.
- Select a Shape Layer path.
- Optional: Select a custom layer to use as the “head” of the stroke; otherwise, a default arrow will be created for you.
- Optional: Select another layer to use as the “tail” of the stroke.
- Click “Create Easy Arrow”.
Create Default Tail: Check this box to add a default arrow to the end of your path.
Update Arrow: Use to make changes to the path after the script has been run.
These will now be available on the Arrow Head layer:
- Easy Arrow Completion: Where the arrow is located on the path (0% - 100%)
- Easy Arrow Length: The length of the stroke behind the arrow head
- Easy Arrow Enable End: Locks the end point of the stroke
- Easy Arrow End: Moves the end point when ‘Easy Arrow Enable End’ is checked
- Easy Arrow Line Offset: Offset the stroke away from the arrow head
- Easy Arrow Reverse Direction: Reverse the arrow’s direction along the path
Note: You must keep at least one keyframe on 'Easy Arrow Completion' for the arrow to auto-orient along the path.
|After Effects||CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6, CS5.5|