Compatibility After Effects Please check exact version compatibility under the "COMPATIBILITY" tab below
Add Your tagsClose
ShapeMonkey is a fast and intuitive way to automatically create shape-based animations in After Effects.
If you have experience creating dynamic graphic animations with shape layers, you know that it’s a powerful feature. However, it can take a while to understand how everything works. It can also become difficult to navigate - each shape layer may have multiple transform controls, each buried in its sub-category.
ShapeMonkey is built to make working with shape layers much simpler. Designed for easy experimentation and quick iterations, there are no limits to the animations you can create.
ShapeMonkey Review - Provider Coalition by Kevin P. McAuliffe
- Unique and powerful animation system
- Modular Preset Shapes
- Use your shape layer
- Works with Text and Vectors too
- Dozens of Interpolation combinations
- Easy shape treatment options
- Preset Palettes
- Automatic Palette animation
- Imports .ase files
- Instant Radial Array
- Multiple Transition types
- Dozens of Preset Animations & Effects
- Marker Sync for triggering to beats
- Save & Load projects
- Psuedo Effects give you additional controls
- Turbulence and Drift options for organic movement
- Dynamically linked markers for easy timing adjustments
- Check out the FAQ
About Monkey Scripts: Monkey Scripts are practical production tools designed with both the novice and professional in mind. They can save hours, or even days of work by helping automate the creation of motion graphics.
|After Effects||2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014|
1.08 (Current version) - Oct 21, 2022
1.07 - Aug 18, 2022
1.06 - Apr 26, 2022
1.05 - Jan 23, 2022
1.04 - Nov 1, 2019
1.03 - Aug 31, 2019
1.02 - Oct 15, 2018
Update licensing framework.