Compatibility After Effects Please check exact version compatibility under the "COMPATIBILITY" tab below
Add Your tagsClose
What is Automation Toolkit?
Automation Toolkit is a tool that lets you automate
many time-consuming tasks, It allows you to create a variety
of script-like functions, called automations.
An automation works like any other After Effects script
so even if you’re in need of a script that doesn't exist,
now for the first time you have the power to create it yourself exactly how you want it, without having any knowledge in programming...
Automation Toolkit contains an automation editor (for creating
and editing automations) and an automations toolbar (for running the automations).
Why Automation Toolkit?
If you ever had an idea of an automation that could save up time but
- You don't have the knowledge of how to code it.
- You know how to code it or you could learn how to code it but this automation isn't urgent enough to be worth all the time and hassle in coding it.
Dynamic & simple UI
Automation Toolkit User interface designed to dynamically change its visual elements to show you only the options you can use so you can forget about error messages and unnecessary confusion.
Automation Toolkit makes the power of After Effects scripting accessible for non-coder users.
There is no need to know any coding language to create an automation although knowledge of programming will help getting started and creating more complex automations.
Share your automations with others!
You can share your automations with all your colleagues who have a copy of Automation Toolkit so their work will be more productive too!
Powerful & versatile
Automation Toolkit is made to be as versatile as it can be so you can create fast and simple automations or complex and very sophisticated automations.
Categories & icons
Organize your automations inside custom categories and set a custom icon for every button!
There are many ways to customize the appearance to fit your style.
Unlimited amount of possibilities
Automation Toolkit created to make your ideas a reality.
You can create an unlimited amount of tools that will fit your workflow, fix your problems, or just will be that feature you wanted.
The loop purpose is to go through items and run the same operations on all of them.
Loop enables you to run operations on all the layers, compositions, footages, keyframes.
You can add an automation line inside the loop so as you run the automation the loop will run it’s automation lines on all specified items.
Sometimes, we need to perform different automations based on different conditions.
The if automation line purpose is to add logic to your automations so you can make automations that take effect only on specific items.
set the value of any property that can be changed by the user. First you have to specify which property to set and then specify what the new value of this property should be.
Set can run mathematical calculations of many properties or custom values.
The action automation line will do a function on Layers/Items/Keyframes.
The functions enable to do manipulations that not connected to any property,
for example - duplicate, delete, replace, and more.
The message automation line displays a window with a specified message and an OK button.
Message can show most of the properties of Layers/Project Items/Keyframes combined with a custom text.
Message can also be used to make a list of text data from specific properties.
The list box automation line displays a window with a specified list of messages and an OK button.
List Box can show only a message automation line(that should be set to “sum to list”) and a custom text.
List Box messages can be copied as plain text to any other application.
Variable automation line can contain every type of object:
Variable purpose is to save custom value of any kind of object
for later use.
Some properties can be accessed only inside a loop
so if you want to use this value outside of the loop
you have to save it inside a variable.
- Add new Automation by clicking in the main window on the "+" button.
- Right-click on the new automation button "~New Automation" to edit the automation in the editor.
- Change the automation name and description.
- In the editor add Automation line by clicking the "+" button.
- Add the functionality you want by adding the automation lines you need(read more information on automation line types inside the settings window-help tab).
- Test the automation by clicking the "Run" button and fix the problems if existing.
- Save your automation by clicking the "Save & Exit" button.
- Run your new automation by clicking left click on the automation name button.
- After Effects with a different language other than english not fully supported and some properties won't work as expected(menu command, position when the dimensions are separated, x,y,z rotation when 3d).
- Render Queue settings (you can only send compositions to the render queue or AME without further options).
- Some Keyframe Properties can't be changed (keyframe interpolation, toggle hold keyframe), the value of the keyframe can be changed.
- Shapes and Masks are not supported and cannot be accessed.
- Text Layers - only source text, font, font size and justification are supported, text animators are not supported too.
- Layers Styles are not supported.
- Import files is not supported.
- Project settings are not supported (color settings, video rendering, and effects, time display style, audio settings).
See User Manual
|After Effects||2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015|