Compatibility After Effects Please check exact version compatibility under the "COMPATIBILITY" tab below
Add Your tagsClose
After Ease eliminates the tediousness of setting up a bounce and elastic animation through its intuitive UI to set up a curve and apply it via expressions or bake keyframes onto your timeline. Use it on all of your selected numeric properties and even mask and shape paths.
Design your motion curves intuitively with a live preview and rich parameters.
Bake the expressions into keys, tweak them the way you want.
Mask & Shape Paths
Go beyond Position and Scale and bake expressions on Mask and Shape paths.
Save 25% by purchasing it as part of the "Take It Easy Bundle"
Worst case scenario you might need to do a manual installation:
- Manual Installation Instructions for OSX.
- Manual Installation Instructions for Windows.
|After Effects||2022, 2021, 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014|
1.1.4 (Current version) - Mar 10, 2023
1.1.3 - Nov 1, 2017
1.1.2 - Jul 30, 2016
1.1.1 - Jan 31, 2016
1.1 - Jan 15, 2016
- When a new version of After Ease comes out, it will tell you.
- After Ease might not run properly if other extensions were installed.
1.0.3 - Jan 29, 2016
- The license number provided was not recognized” error.
1.0.2 - Jan 28, 2016
- Performance improvements
- Bug Fix: During startup some users were seeing the About screen.
1.0.1 - Jan 14, 2016
- Some users were seeing a black screen at startup
- Some users were unable to activate After Ease