Quick Menu 2
Compatibility After Effects Please check exact version compatibility under the "COMPATIBILITY" tab below
Add Your tagsClose
Quick Menu is a launcher that appears over your UI when invoked by a user definable shortcut. It is smart and intuitive and lets you quickly launch effects, plugins, presets, scripts, expressions, extensions and most menu commands in After Effects. This lets you stay focused on creating and not interrupt your workflow hunting through menus.
NEW FEATURES IN 2.0
- Effect is applied to all selected layers.
- Auto-create a Solid or Adjustment layer to apply the effect to.
- Searching Engine matches any part of the command name.
- Case Sensitivity removed from Searching Engine.
- Headless UI.
- UI on a second display.
- Launch Extensions.
- New MENU COMMANDS EDITOR (Add, remove, disable menu commands).
- Added built-in support for the Menu Commands feature for the GERMAN and FRENCH languages.
- Menu Commands feature not restricted for other languages (refer to user guide for details).
- Bug fixes.
QUICK MENU FEATURES
- Launch instantly with keyboard shortcut of your choice.
- No more hunting around menus, wasting valuable time.
- No UI real estate wasted. It only shows up when you need it.
- Just type a few letters and it will find what you need.
- Centralize your favorite expressions, presets, scripts and extensions.
WHAT USERS ARE SAYING
If you get nothing else - Quick menu 2. C4D style commander. First thing I install on every new machine. Far superior to the free video copilot one— Rad Scientist (@TeddyRockSteady) December 2, 2020
QuickMenu has become an essential part of my workflow, and takes up no extra screen space.— Stephen Minty (@StudioMinty) December 2, 2020
Quick menu v2 just arrived. My favourite.— Ricardo Mendes (@_RicardoMendes) January 26, 2018
QUICK MENU SUPPORTS
- EFFECTS & PLUGINS
- Applies an effect to one or more selected layers.
- Works with all built-in effects and 3rd party plugins.
- MENU COMMANDS*
- Call most commands found in the After Effects (refer to user guide for exceptions).
- Includes scripts installed in Scripts and ScriptUI Panel folders.
- Launches Extensions.
- SCRIPT LAUNCHER
- Launches scripts in both the Scripts and Window (Panels) menus.
- ANIMATION PRESETS
- Applies animation preset to the selected layers or active composition.
- EXPRESSION TEMPLATES
- Applies an expression to one or more selected properties.
- SCRIPTED COMMANDS
- Runs an ExtendScript snippet to automate some repetitive tasks.
For a complete description of Quick Menu and all its features, please read the online help
If you purchased Quick Menu v1 after Sept 1, 2017 you can upgrade for free, if you purchased it before you can upgrade for a 50% discount. To receive the discount, simply login to the same account you purchased v1 from.
|After Effects||2021, 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6|