- Home /
- Switch Camera By Markers C4D
Switch Camera By Markers C4D
Compatibility Cinema 4d Please check exact version compatibility under the "COMPATIBILITY" tab below
Author: Mike Udin
Adding to cart...
Add Your tagsClose
Using this python preset you can manage many different cameras in your scene and use timeline markers to decide when to cut to a particular camera.
Markers on timeline
- Place to your scene Switch Camera preset using Merge command or Copy-Paste it.
- Add your cameras to the list and press Create Markers button.
- Open Timeline manager. Markers positions will be automatically adjusted on timeline.
- Also you can separate markers by layers to create different versions for cameras cut editing.
- If you need to add new camera just drag it to the list, after that copy already exists camera marker and rename it to the newly added cameras name.
Now user can choose for which camera marker can be created
|2024, 2023, S26, R25, S24, R23, S22, R21, R20, R19, R18