Lockdown 2 for DaVinci Resolve
Compatibility Davinci Resolve Please check exact version compatibility under the "COMPATIBILITY" tab below
Add Your tagsClose
This is the product page for purchasing Lockdown for DaVinci Resolve. For all information and tutorials, please check out aescripts.com/lockdown.
Purchase both After Effects and Resolve versions and save $150.
If you own Lockdown for After Effects you can purchase the Resolve version for $100. Simply login to the same account and the discounted price will be automatically shown. If you need any assistance please open a support ticket.
|Davinci Resolve||17, 16|
2.8.4 (Current version) - Aug 21, 2022
2.8.3 - Jul 16, 2022
2.8.1 - Jun 2, 2022
An automatic correction tool for Lockdown keyframes that are not on whole keyframes.
An issue that prevented keyframes with no tracking data from being moved while inside a mask dead zone.
An issue that sometimes prevented a point from tracking within the stabilized Window
2.8.0 - Apr 18, 2022
- 8 bit images are always sent to the popout. This will make things much faster, and the quality difference has shown to be entirely insignificant in testing.
- Low res tracking support.
- Cache for tracking: Added cache file compression (at least 4x less disk space used).
- Cache for tracking: Added "reset to default" button to settings. - Cache for tracking: Apple Silicon support.
### Changed - Cache for tracking: Improved overall performance.
- Cache for tracking: Default disk space limit is based on available disk space.
- Cache for tracking: Automatically clears the cache when the application version is updated.
- A visual error where some text boxes may be unreadable on 4k displays.
- In/Out point change causes incorrect translation of hidden mesh parts.
- Inability to re-track adjustments after changing tracking algorithms' parameters.
- Status bar issues on Windows with large screen resolution.
2.7.4 - Mar 16, 2022
2.7.3 - Feb 23, 2022
- Added Alembic Import/Export dialog and settings in Popout interface. (This now allows Resolve users to use Alembic tools.)
- Added button which can remove all 'base keyframes' for selected point(s). This leaves a point with nothing but adjustment tracks, allowing you to regenerate all tracking data if needed.
- Now all mesh points show up in the stabilized mesh tab. This makes tracking much easier.
- Each time you open Ae or Resolve, the Lockdown Window position and zoom level will be saved for the duration of the session. (A convenience feature)
- Allowed points to track within the stabilized mesh, even if they at times exit it's boundaries.
- Added the “Reapply interpolation” button for all tabs.
- Added the ability to remove custom UVs.
- Removed Alembic controls from After Effects parameters panel.
- When 'non-trackable' keyframes are created, autogenerate interpolated keyframes for them.
- A bug where pressing the H key would clear the selection.
- A possible crash when clearing the UVs.
- An issue where expansion points might translate incorrectly between tabs.
2.7.1 - Jan 17, 2022
- Ability to remove custom UV coordinates.
- added UI control for perspective warping in AE and Popout.
- Store "created" version of the project for debugging purposes.
- Save host information into logs.
- Added a Split/subdivide edge command by Shift+Cmd dragging.
- Support perspective warping for an arbitrary number of quads.
- Allow quad based stabilization in the two stabilized tabs, not just triangles.
- Forbid dragging in AE preview, all work will now take place in the Popout.
- Triangulation doesn't take into account invisible points for the current frame.
- Duplicate controls for parameters have been removed from the host application UI.
- Performance issue of translation in Resolve.
- Fixed compatibility with old projects.
- Fixed possible effect reference handle leak.
- Fixed Resolve license window UI scale for system settings.
- Fixed a crash in OFX Resolve when changing plugin modes.
2.6.3 - Dec 23, 2021
- Memory leak issue in the OFX Resolve plugin on Windows. Please note that this will not fix a potential crash when pressing 'popout' effecting some users, we are still working on that.
2.6.2 - Nov 27, 2021
- Deletion lasso (Alt + drag) now also removes intersecting edges.
- The tracker will not create a adjustment if the point track terminates. This makes your adjustments more predictable.
- Any points which are not always part of the mesh are ignored in the stabilized tab.
- UV Layout is always updated using hero frame mesh, which should make it so when new points are created, they're laid out in a more logical place.
- Remvoed Ability to remove invisible edges using “Alt + Shift + drag”.
- Lockdown sometimes continues to respond to hotkeys when the window is inactive.
- Function to move between track adjustment keyframes ("J/K" hotkeys).
- Ability to work with snapshots from expansion points (points with no current keyframes).
- Bug with inconsistent tracking results for the same parameters set.
2.6.1 - Nov 3, 2021
- A possible crash when changing tabs in the middle of tracking.
- An issue where points may be lost when changing between the stabilized and primary tabs, while interpolation is off.
- An issue where the blue and alpha channels were swapped via a code typo, so images with very low levels of blue might actually not track in the stabilized tab.
- Fixed an issue where custom interpolation may not carry through the full shot in some cases.
2.6.0 - Oct 28, 2021
- Custom interpolation on a per-point basis.
-A fix to tracking stabilized videos in which the UVs may fall outside the frame boundary.
-Caching of the mesh UVs within the project for slight speed improvements.
-Ability to cancel interpolation process via escape key.
-huge performance improvements for the deletion of many points.
-huge performance improvements for the creation of many points.
-Much faster interpolation
-More efficient storage of interpolation data
-Automatically re-interpolate points that are adjusted.
-Hotkeys J and K to move between adjustment keyframes.
- Some actions being undoable.
- Crash when tracking after changing the in-point.
- Resolve crash on high resolution video.
- Some edges did not render.
- An issue that caused hotkeys to be ignored after interpolation and point dragging.
- An issue that prevented tracking in a direction with selected points.
- Points blinked on and off on long tracks.
- Moving UV points was not undoable.
- Prevent the use of custom interpolation while in stabilized or UV tabs.
- Stopped additional effects AFTER lockdown from effecting the Lockdown popout input.
- Fixed OpenGL context for stabilized tracking
2.5.1 - Aug 15, 2021
- When starting tracking (usually on Mac) some systems would crash after a few frames.
2.5.0 - Aug 11, 2021
-Stabilized Tracking Window
-Set Lockdown UV Mesh button
-Disk cached based tracking
-An issue where the mesh may not update properly when closing the popout in Resolve
-Various visual update issue
2.4.3 - Aug 4, 2021
- We now have a progress bar to show interpolation progress. This is the first step to optimizing it and making it faster.
- Increased maximum point radius to 60 for high res footage.
- We now render interpolated points as empty circles instead of solid so it's easier to evaluate quality.
- For future proofing, we've removed the dropdown menu to change interpolation within the After Effects window, and it will only exist in the poppet.
- Removed Enter Hotkey.
- Fixed an issue where the licensing window in Resolve may prevent access to things behind it.
- Fixed a crash that may happen if Lockdown is rendering from multiple applications. For example, Ae, Resolve, and Premiere can all render Lockdown at once. This fix should solve an "unhandled exception" crash.