Trim N Collect
Compatibility After Effects Please check exact version compatibility under the "COMPATIBILITY" tab below
Add Your tagsClose
Trim N Collect will trim and transcode media clips used in your project to include only the used parts, and relink to these files. It's a great solution if you want to transfer or archive your projects.
Save your disk space, transfer time and money!
Additional options give you total control over the size of handles you want to leave, processing of image and multi-channel EXR sequences, as well as how the files are collected.
- Automatic folder creation - new!
- Transcoding templates
- Add handles
- Automatically consolidate overlapping media - new!
- Consolidate gaps
- Don't transcode full range media - new!
- Export scripts (create a folder structure, establish project bit depth, etc.)
- Image sequence processing:
- Transcode image sequences will transcode the image sequences (with exception of exr files)
- Transcode OpenEXR sequences will transcode the sequences of multichannel exr files using the template presets, depending on them having an alpha channel.
- Customizable extensions for image sequences - new!
- Trimmed footage management
- Collect options:
- Collect C4D files (without dependencies)
- Copy entire image sequences
- Copy entire OpenEXR sequences
- Do not collect files will not perform the collect operation at all, instead only trimming and transcoding the used parts of the footage to the destination folder.
Conform Studio owners can purchase Trim N Collect for $39. Just make sure you are logged in to the same account that you purchased Conform Studio with. If you have any issues or questions please contact support.
Please download the user guide below to review the known limitations. We also encourage you to download and use the trial version linked above before purchase to make sure it works for your workflow.
|After Effects||2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6|
1.5.3 (Current version) - Apr 2, 2021
1.5.2 - Jul 6, 2020
1.5.1 - Mar 20, 2020
1.5 - Jan 31, 2020
Changed: Licensing Framework update
Changed: Preferences are now saved using aescripts licensing framework
1.1.4 - Apr 12, 2017
1.1.3 - Oct 22, 2016
Fixed: Correct render queue behavior for AE versions 13.0 and above.
Fixed: Layers with tracking mask would switch places after replacing.
Fixed: Same file in different places would prevent the script from rendering.
1.1.2 - Apr 10, 2015
1.1.1 - Mar 16, 2015
Fixed: Animated masks could cause the script to fail
Added: Layered Adobe Illustrator ai files will generate psd/ai warning and switch to manual collect mode.
1.1.0 - Feb 4, 2015
Added: Custom extensions to be treated as image sequences input
Added: Option not to transcode media that wouldn’t be trimmed
Added: Option to supress render messages
Added: Automatically consolidate overlapping media
Added: rgb file extension added to image sequences
Added: Layered psd files switch processing to manual collect mode
Added: Known limitations for layered psd files
Added: Known limitations for effects with arbitrary data
Fixed: Effects using arbitrary data would cause the script to fail
Fixed: Time remapping would cause the script to fail
Fixed: Consolidate with value 0 would not consolidate all gaps
Fixed: Gaps were not always consolidated
Fixed: Parenting to media layer would disappear when the media was replaced
Fixed: Expressions based on layer names would become invalid after media was replaced