BRAW Studio V2
Compatibility After Effects Please check exact version compatibility under the "COMPATIBILITY" tab below
Compatibility Premiere Please check exact version compatibility under the "COMPATIBILITY" tab below
Compatibility Media Encoder Please check exact version compatibility under the "COMPATIBILITY" tab below
Add Your tagsClose
BRAW Studio V2 is out ! Discover our new Premiere Pro Source Settings Panel by updating BRAW Studio.
The missing piece in your Blackmagic workflow
.BRAWfootages directly and natively with BRAW Studio !
BRAW Studio Panel will also help your daily workflow with awesome features such as : Source Settings Panel, Sequence .XML Export, Timecode correction etc.
.BRAWand access all RAW params directly in AE interface and see the grading in live with our BRAW Studio Layer Settings filter
.brawmetadata in the Project Panel, fix timecodes
Our latest update includes a brand new Source Settings Panel, try it out !
All updates for the same versionare free ! See our Changelog. You can update the same way you installed BRAW Studio.
BRAW Studio is comprised of three installed plugins, adding a new
.braw format to be imported to Adobe CC (Premiere Pro, Media Encoder and After Effects). In Premiere Pro, you can access the Blackmagic RAW params in our brand new BRAW Studio Source Settings Panel. This Panel also provides useful utility and workflow features, for example correcting NTSC timecodes and importing your footages metadata (Panel UI is available in Window top menu -> Extensions). On After Effects you will be able to use the BRAW Studio Layer Settings effect.
- One license is for the same user on up to two computers not used at the same time
- Mac OSX : 10.12 (Sierra) / 10.13 (High Sierra) / 10.14 (Mojave) / 10.15 (Catalina)
- Microsoft Windows : version 7/8.1/10
- Adobe CC 2017 to 2020 included
- CPU : at least SSE4.1 instructions set. Most CPUs before 2008 are not compatible (e.g. AMD Phenom II. AMD Phenom II X6 is not compatible !). Compatibility with Intel starts with Core 2 Penryn architecture in 2008
- Adobe timecode bug : Media Start timecode for NTSC footage(23.98 fps, 29.97fps) is wrong. This also mean you can't export Final Cut Pro XML and import the timeline into DaVinci Resolve. Please follow our article to solve this issue. Please note that this is an Adobe bug you will also experience this with the Blackmagic plugin
- If you need to use
Replace Clipfeature in Premiere Pro to change one of your source by another, there could be conflicts afterward with the Source Settings (the ISO List could be wrong and the sidecar file will stay to its old path). However, after using
Replace Clip, you can save your project, close and restart Premiere Pro and everything will be fine
- Do not save/apply preset on the Source Settings, please read our article about alternative methods
Please use the 500 Frames Trial before buying
How to install : unzip and use the included installer !
If you own v1 for any platform you can upgrade for $29. Just login to the same account and the discounted price will be automatically shown. If you own v1 for more than one platform you can upgrade for free, to do this please open a support ticket to request your free upgrade coupon.
|After Effects||2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017|
|Premiere||2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017|
|Media Encoder||2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017|