Compatibility After Effects Please check exact version compatibility under the "COMPATIBILITY" tab below
Add Your tagsClose
Designed to create any type of loading or progress bar, fast and easy. No more aligning, masking and fiddling around with expressions to create a simple bar. LoadUP! creates all the necessary shape and text layers, inserts key expressions and adds convenient effect controls for easy customization.
|With LoadUP you can create any loading bar along with a text layer, pointer(s) and a ton of effect controls to customize it to your liking.|
New in v1.66
- added: support for After Effects 2020
- added: support for MacOS Catalina
Upgrade notice: v1.66 is free for all existing users!
Examples of sectioned circular bars. The first example was created by creating three sectioned bars and combining them to create one full circle bar.
a few examples of the 13 different numbering modes
|a few example of the 'one-click presets' included with LoadUP|
|buffering option||option for placing numbers inside a frame|
User interface - Basic options
LoadUP! can be run as a dockable panel (will be visible and run from the "Window" menu in After Effects) or in "window" mode" (visible and run from the File -> Scripts menu).
The mode depends on which folder you install the script in.
Great care has been taken to make sure that most properties controlled by LoadUP! expressions is unlocked and editable.
The text layer(s) that the script creates is completely independent. This means you can edit, move, scale, rotate, etc. the layer in relation to the bar. You can even delete the text layer you want without affecting the functionality of the script.
LoadUP! is compatible and has been successfully tested on:
- After Effects CS6
- After Effects CC
- After Effects CC 2014
- After Effects CC 2015
- After Effects CC 2015.3
- After Effects CC 2017
- After Effects CC 2018
- After Effects CC 2019
- After Effects 2020
on both Windows and macOS (+Catalina) platforms.
If you encounter any bugs please open a support ticket describing the problem as detailed as possible including screenshots. Please be patient, I am just a motion designer like you!
User interface - Powerful numbering options
LoadUP! has a unique feature that prevents the annoying character wiggling you get when animating (counting up or down) a text layer. When "separate digits" is checked, LoadUP! puts every necessary digit to a different layer and animates all of them just like being a single layer. This way you can use whatever font you prefer, without worrying about character widths, mono-spaced fonts etc.
LoadUP! comes with 10 carefully picked color presets to easily change the look of your bar.
Additionally, you can fully customize every part of the bar. You can set the color of the filling, stripes, text, pointer, background and outline.
By holding the CTRL key pressed on your keyboard and hitting
[ APPLY ], LoadUP! randomizes the colors and applies them to the selected LoadUP! bar with a single click!
- keyboard controlled interface - every numeric text box in the interface can be precisely controlled with the keyboard arrow keys ↑↓
- grouped undos - you can undo the whole bar creation process with a single click
- uniform label color - each bar with its corresponding text layer(s), has the same label color - every bar that you create has a different label color
- multiple bars in one composition - you can create as many bars as you like inside a single composition. Each bar has a unique name
- dockable panel or window mode - the script can be run as a dockable panel or a floating window. The mode depends in which folder you install the script
- integrated help and tool tips - every control in the user interface has a tool tip. Clicking on the easyRuler logo, brings a window with help tips
- user guide - along with the script, there is a 12 page user guide (PDF)
- language independent - the script works in every international version of After Effects, no matter the language is installed on
This is an example of some of the effects controls that you will find in the effect panel of the shape layer that LoadUP! creates. Only the effect controls that are needed are added to the effects control panel.
For example, if you select not to generate a text number then the:
- [ TEXT ]: tracking
- [ TEXT ]: position offset
- [ TEXT ]: size
- [ TEXT ]: color
effect controls will not be added as they are redundant.
If you like this tool, please visit:
|After Effects||2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6|