Compatibility After Effects Please check exact version compatibility under the "COMPATIBILITY" tab below
Compatibility Cinema 4d Please check exact version compatibility under the "COMPATIBILITY" tab below
Streamline your live 3D pipeline between Cinema 4D and After Effects CC. Quickly toggle between the live pipeline and rendered proxy files.
When working with Cinema 4D and After Effects, you generally have two options:
- Render files from Cinema 4D and import them into After Effects.
- Use the new live 3D pipeline to render C4D projects as layers inside After Effects.
While the latter is convenient, it can get slow if your projects are complex. With CINEWARE proxy, you get the best of both worlds: simply toggle back and forth between the live 3D pipeline and the rendered proxy files. You can, for example, start working with the live pipeline and render proxy files in the background. Once the background rendering is done, you can switch from the live pipeline to the rendered files and you'll find that all the modifications you did in the meantime are preserved.
Whenever you need to modify your Cinema 4D project, you can switch back to the live pipeline or update your proxies to see the changes in After Effects with just one click.
CINEWARE proxy also works with existing proxy files that you've rendered with your method of choice. To avoid the hassle of selecting the file for each render pass manually, CINEWARE proxy automatically learns your file-naming conventions. Just load one file and all the others will be automatically located. For future projects, CINEWARE proxy even remembers your habits and over time will learn where to look for your files.
- support for multi-pass rendering
- compatible with background rendering (BG Renderer Pro required, buy them together and save 20% on BG Renderer Pro with promo code: bgcine)
- preserves all modifications (effects, masks...) when switching between live pipeline and proxy files
- automatic naming of proxy files
- automatically learns of your file-naming conventions
|2024, 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC
|R21, R20, R19, R18, R17, R16, R15, R14