Charles Yeager shows us some of his favorite ways to use Mettle Flux in After Effects
Charles Yeager (yeagerfilm.com) shows us some of his favourite ways to use the FLUX plugin for After Effects:
• Create a Nebula/Space Scene, Flat and 360° Format
• Track a FLUX volume to flat footage
• Create a time portal effect over flat footage
• Create an environment map (spherical format)
• Create a scene in Flat format and bring it into 360° format.
FLUX brings Fractal Flames into After Effects. 3D Volumetric, so you can move your camera around and through the FLUX "Volume".
Use it to create sci-fi skies, Nebulas, Portals, and more.
Easily customisable, with many presets. Supports Flat, 360 Mono and Stereo.
If you would like to submit a piece for inclusion in our INSPIRATION category please submit it to us here or tag #aescripts on Instagram.