In this quick tip you're going to learn how to create an infinite floor using Superluminal Stardust for After Effects.
* Add 3D Text Model Node
* Add Floor Model Node
* Floor Model: Increase X and Y Size
* Mat Floor: Set Diffuse Amount to "0"
* Create a Solid Background Layer
* Mat Floor: Emissive Texture: Select Background Layer
If you need Reflections on the floor:
* Enable "Planar Reflection" on Floor Model Node
* Mat Floor: Adjust Roughness Settings
If you're using an environment to light the scene:
* Mat Floor: Reflection - Set Environment Amount to "0"
Thank you! If you have any suggestions, send an e-mail to hello[at]guiesp.com or reach me out in any social media :)
Follow me @