Mary Poplin shows how easy it is to do object removal with Mocha Pro direct inside Adobe Premiere Pro with Photoshop for generating the clean plate.
Removing graffiti on a moving object can be a very difficult post-production task, but with the Mocha Pro plug-in for Adobe (and a little Photoshop cloning), we can make this an automated task.
1. Mocha Pro is applied as a plug-in inside Premiere.
2. The side of the camper is tracked with Mocha's planar tracking.
3. A mask layer for the graffiti is linked to the first track. (Layer order is important!)
4. In the Remove Module, "create clean plate" this exports a frame to file.
5. Open this clip in Photoshop to paint out the one frame. Save.
6. In Mocha Pro, select "use clean plates exclusively".
7. Choose desired Illumination settings.
8. Exit to Premiere and turn on Remove Module render.