How to run scripts if you do not have access to ScriptUI Panels folder
If you are a freelancer sometimes you don't have access to the ScriptUI Panels folder. Here is a tip on how to run scripts outside of that folder.
- Save the script anywhere you have access like the Desktop or Documents folder
- If the script extention is .jsxbin, then rename it to be .jsx
- In After Effects choose File -> Scripts -> Run Script File
- And choose the script file from the Desktop of where ever you saved it
- You won't be able to dock the script but it should be able to run normally otherwise