Compatibility After Effects Please check exact version compatibility under the "COMPATIBILITY" tab below
Add Your tagsClose
Take full control over label colors
- Works with keyframes, layers, and project panel items,
- Set / reset label colors,
- Select label groups,
- Filter used / unused label colors,
- Supports custom label colors,
- Shareable label themes,
- Works as a script launcher.
Labels allow you to easily set label colors and select label groups with a single click.
Select a keyframe, layer or an item and pick a color. Or better yet, select bunch of them and apply same label color to all of them. If the selected layer has a source, or an item is used in composition, you can set the same label to both of them at once.
Labels has an easy way to filter through label groups so you can quickly see which labels are used in the composition you are working on.
Use mouse and keyboard combination to select a group of keyframes, layers or items that have same label color. With a different keyboard combo you can append to selection, select everything except current label color or remove label from selection.
Themes bring power to After Effects to switch Label Colors at any time without the need to restart application. Try different label colors, assignments, and save them to file to share with the team.
Similar to KBar Labels can be used as a script launcher. Simply assign custom keyboard key and set a path to the script and click on swatch to execute the script. This option opens a gateway to extend Labels functionality and build upon what’s already implemented in the script.
Grab Themes and custom script Snippets on the bottom of the page to give your timeline a facelift.
Get Labels for Adobe Premiere Pro here
Download all the snippets at once here or pick the one you like from the list below.
- Copy Color To Clipboard - copies labels HEX color to the clipboard,
- Create Shape Layer - creates a full sized Shape Layer and sets Fill color to the label color,
- Create Solid Layer - creates a full sized Solid Layer and sets its source color to the label color,
- Group Layers - groups all layers with same label color together underneath the topmost layer with that color,
- Parent Layers to Null - parents all layers with the same label color to a null,
- Push Layers Back By One - pushes layers with this label to the bottom of the layer stack one by one,
- Push Layers Up By One - pushes layers with this label to the top of the layer stack one by one,
- Shy Everything Except toggles 'solo' property of all layers that do not match given label color in composition,
- Toggle Shy - toggles 'shy' property of all layers with given label color in composition,
- Toggle Solo - toggles 'solo' property of all layers with given label color in composition.
Download all the themes at once here or pick the one you like from the list below (and save it with extension .theme).
David Arbor theme
Generic Color Game Palette v16 CGP by Arne Niklas Jansson
Material theme based on Google Material Design
Pico-8 Game Console Palette by Lexaloffle
If you purchased Labels 3 after January 1, 2022 you can get Labels 4 for free, if you purchased it before the upgrade price is $5.00. To get the upgrade pricing please login to the same account that you purchased Labels 3 with. If you need assistance please open a support request.
|After Effects||2022, 2021, 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6, CS5.5, CS5|