Matthew contacted us asking this:
“Hi there, I have a job coming up where I need to animate a snow globe that shakes. I’m thinking it would be cool to have actual snow moving around inside the glass and I’m thinking Newton would be a great solution for this.”
And here’s our answer…
In this tutorial series we’ll show you:
- How to setup correctly a scene in Newton3
- How to add a shortcut inside After Effects to quickly launch Newton3
- Use joints to make a tree jiggle.
- Link the bulbs and animate them according to the animation of the tree.
- Use ConnectLayersPRO to create and animate the tinsels.
- Use Newton3 to animate the gifts and link the animation to create soft bodies for the ribbons using DUiK and the puppet tool.
- Create the snow flakes using Pastiche and animate them using Newton3.
Get the Adobe After Effects file project that include the illustration !DOWNLOAD